Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Natural birth or epidural?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:22pm
Epidural. I hate the idea of pain!
Sponsored Links

kimbledawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kimbledawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:23pm
Totally natural twice and very proud cause it was hell.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by kimbledawn kimbledawn wrote:

Totally natural twice and very proud cause it was hell.
Wink of all the ladies here, that makes 3 of usBig smile
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:37pm
I think I'll do a water birth also but the idea of me sitting in the after birth grosses me out.
Idk how true it is but my old black history professor said in Africa the women have their babies squatting because it's easier for both the mom and the baby. He also said it made the pain more bearable so maybe I'll squat.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:40pm
I want to do natural but I'll see what happens when the time comes
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

I think I'll do a water birth also but the idea of me sitting in the after birth grosses me out.
Idk how true it is but my old black history professor said in Africa the women have their babies squatting because it's easier for both the mom and the baby. He also said it made the pain more bearable so maybe I'll squat.
listen here, idk why alladeez home births gotta be water births,  I almost gave birth on all 4s, but I pushed her out on the front seat of the car.  Never made it to the hospital.  The squat thing is ideal, I remember in lamaze saying to myself that I was gonna do that.  But when the time comes, you'll know what's comfortable for you

Edited by Bunnyahh - Nov 16 2012 at 6:43pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kimbledawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

listen here, idk why alladeez home births gotta be water births,  I almost gave birth on all 4s, but I pushed her out on the front seat of the car.  Never made it to the hospital.  The squat thing is ideal, I remember in lamaze saying to myself that I was gonna do that.  But when the time comes, you'll know what's comfortable for you

Beautiful!!!Big smileI think that women miss out on this"right of passage"Its hard, painful, scary....but when you make it through, when you reach the end, it's like being crowned queen. No man could do that. NO MAN. And when you realize that, everything else is tiny in comparison. You can handle anything. It puts your life in perspective!
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:09pm
thx Kimble, did you see the pic?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:12pm
child birth is so beautiful. i think its the most beautiful thing a woman can do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kimbledawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

thx Kimble, did you see the pic?

I did, that's what I was calling beautiful! Scientific studies say that women who have natural birth go through these hormonal changes and that once the baby is born, her body is flooded with hormones and endorphins that make her love and protect her baby. They also say that sometimes epidurals block these hormones. Not saying moms who have epidurals love their kids less...just saying thats what they say.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic