Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Native American goes off

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:31pm
Shout out to the Gadites (Native Americans) on hereWink

I just came home from the plantation and this vid put me in good spirits before I go to bed...
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

Did he say: "Get on, get on bitch"? LOL

What he said was true. I noticed it got real quiet out there.

yup.   and you see she got the fucc on too.CryCry

New Diva is killin' me with this post and gif.CryLOL
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:48pm
Heart LOVE IT!!!
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:28pm
I love it! 

Score one for us (cause we don't get many wins)!!! Get on bishes LOL
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:53pm
I had this argument with a yt b4 talking bout Mexicans and their immigration issues, I was like you yts got a lot of FN nerve talking bout immigration and border patrol, if only the Natives were on that border patrol sh*t.

He got real quiet and then said well story and land belongs to the victor, they had guns Dead
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:54pm
Ain't it funny how they wanna use the "Redemptive Violence' argument when it suits them

Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

I had this argument with a yt b4 talking bout Mexicans and their immigration issues, I was like you yts got a lot of FN nerve talking bout immigration and border patrol, if only the Natives were on that border patrol sh*t.

He got real quiet and then said well story and land belongs to the victor, they had guns Dead
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:58pm
Its sickening
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 12:06am

No, they had disease. Sleepy

Native Americans were whooping white ass out of America long before even Columbus came!
The vikings came and tried to pull that same bull and the Native Americans whooped their asses out of this land!

Then hundreds of years later, the white people won because they were fucking diseased and  filthy which desecrated Native Americans. Dead

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 4:15am
I'm sorry but I totally love this video, and he has every fcking right to expressed this.. b/c its truth.com
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 4:37am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

No, they had disease. Sleepy

Native Americans were whooping white ass out of America long before even Columbus came!
The vikings came and tried to pull that same bull and the Native Americans whooped their asses out of this land!

Then hundreds of years later, the white people won because they were fucking diseased and  filthy which desecrated Native Americans. Dead

right?  and History love to say that the Vikings were the baddest back in the day.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic