Mynx Hair

Author
divalane25 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: NATC
    Posted: Jul 25 2008 at 4:11pm
Naturals and the City-Watch for it!!!

Ok so every since my totally random fluke of a response to the lastest Carols Daughter thread my mind has been HEAVY on this NATC social group thing. It really was like a light bulb went off. In my head it's like this BHM forum-but LIVE and IN COLOR!!!! lol and in my head it's amazing. So i'm starting it. Amongst my friends first some of who have been natural for years and i never appreciated it. Some who took the leap with me and others who jumped on the bandwagon afterwards. I've got big plans for this puppy (trips, meetings, charity work, etc etc) and i'm even building a website. So watch out for it and if you're in the Washington DC/MD/VA area (495/295/395 u know!) then shoot me a PM or reply here with any ideas comments or even membership request that can make this the best social group EVER.

Website set to launch-July 31st 2008!!!
Sponsored Links

EbnCurly View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2008 at 12:34am
*ahem* Philly's not so far from DC Ermm
bsquared86 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2008 at 6:21am
dang, i just left DC . . . *pouts*
monappy28 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2008 at 8:15am
Good idea! Get it established and up and running. Make sure you have the organization and the functions of the officers down pat as well as the procedures. Once that's done, which may take a few years, get it incorporated and start to build chapters. That's if your serious. So what is the mission of this great social club??
mstoya25 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2008 at 11:18am
I want the B'more chapter...I'm still trying to adjust to the level of bamas up this joint....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2008 at 12:24pm
awwww i'm sorry ebncurly, bsqaured Hug hopefully i will be able to open it up to different chapters in the future like monappy said. i was definately thinking about that. i'm on here now ..again...working on the website and the mission statement...and the rules....regulations...bylaws...etc. this is more work than I thought. i sent out evites to the naturals i know and are close to this morning telling them the idea and setting up a meeting so i could put officers/directors in place and really get this thing started.

ughk! way more work than i thought it'd be when the idea popped into my head lol WAY MORE!!! i have to find officers and committe chairs and and and...yeah i think i need a snickers break lol

and mstoys ur so right....bmore-what a city!!! thats all i have to say about that.
GeminiSun View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2008 at 4:17pm
Sounds like you have your work cut out for you but its great to think big and have a vision! Too bad i'm not really in the DC area... maybe once ur up and running me and the rest of us Philly folks will come through to an event!
Miss.Flirtydiva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2008 at 7:39pm
Woot sounds great. Keep us posted. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2008 at 8:47pm
that's so true but dang me and anal ways!! lol without them i could've just said 'hey lets start a hair club and go to the movies' hahahaha but noooo i've gotta be the 'everything in it's place' person. hey maybe we'll come up to philly one day?!!!

oh yeah and missdiva allll that hair in ur avi is AWESOME!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2008 at 10:26am
it's slooooooooowly but surely coming together if anyone on here is in the DMV area and would like to eventually be sent an info packet or attend an information session just shoot me an email at natcinfo@ymail.com
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic