BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nasty ish yt people eat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:05am
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Oh well and until that day....LOL we will always be black , they will always be white.

It's gunna be a 600 page thread.
doubt it. There have been worse threads. This is minor. LOL
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:08am

When they make a page for black ppl that's when hell wi break loose lol smh . Some of that ish doesn't look bad. Some of it is just old ppl food
if you read the bottom of my op i said some of the things actually look good.LOL But anyway this is just for fun there was no drama here.Confused
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

When they make a page for black ppl that's when hell wi break loose lol smh . Some of that ish doesn't look bad. Some of it is just old ppl food
if you read the bottom of my op i said some of the things actually look good.LOL But anyway this is just for fun there was no drama here.Confused

i dont think she was talking about you but referring to the page.  we know you didnt create it.  no killing the messenger hereLOL
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:13am
oh right. I can never judge what someone means on BHM.LOL
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:13am
I think chitlins is worse!!!! they smell so bad
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:15am
One thing i can't stand is 'Akee' yes i'm dissing my own people of the west indes and beyond.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:20am
the first two pics actually look good to me.
but that sprinkles on bread though? For why? Dead
And how does one "do it right"?
Is applying sprinkles-to-bread not enough?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:22am
we were taught that it was rude to sit at someone table or watch them eat and turn your nose up at their food and or call it nasty.  im always surprised how often ive had to asked people to go sit somewhere else if theyre going to make comments while im eating.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:22am
That Mac and cheese and gravy looks like vomit and sh!t.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:24am
IA tatee I hate when people are all in my food didn't nobody ask you how you feel about my food.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic