Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Nashville Tn

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
djones120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djones120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nashville Tn
    Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 3:23pm
Anyone know of any good stylist in Nashville who is real good at doing a sew in? I want a more natural looking sewin one where I can put my hair into a high ponytail without any tracks showing.
Sponsored Links

tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by djones120 djones120 wrote:

Anyone know of any good stylist in Nashville who is real good at doing a sew in? I want a more natural looking sewin one where I can put my hair into a high ponytail without any tracks showing.

I need to know as well. I know somebody out there has to know
Pacomama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacomama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:33am
Hi I only get my weaves done in Nashville at Studio J.  Kawanna Murphey is my stylist and she is the owner as well.  I have been going to her for around three years now.  Believe me I have tried some others in Nashville and have gotten some awul sew-ins at a costly price.  Kawanna is quite reasonable at 150.00.  You could call or go in for a consultation, that is what I did.  Now I have also heard that  Salon Mongulz and a stylist there Tanzy does great work.  I have never been there but I did call when my stylist was out due to having a child and she told me  275.00 and up.  I personally did not want to pay that much.  I will personally vouch for Kawanna she is an awesome stylist and a very nice young lady.  I love going there. Well, I hope this helps alittle.
mtownchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtownchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 12:21am
I also go to studio J and Kawanna's sister Kemoni works there as well and she does my hair. I really LOVE her..She is very customer friendly and she does a good job :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic