It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Lady_Q_Tee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 2:33pm
Hold up ladies .. i think your misunderstanding the OP  .... i dont think she has a poblem with nappy hair becuase she has it herself! .. whats she worried about is the fact that if she has a baby with this man and it has nappy hair .. it could cause all sorts of problems e.g maybe thinking shes had an affair .. hence think the babys not his ect. ...
          To the OP if your thinking about settling down with this guy maybe you should tell him the truth and if your baby does have nappy hair then there wont be any problems ... saves u worry for 9 months if you are preggers.
Sponsored Links

Sundae View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by SugarBaby89 SugarBaby89 wrote:

This is why it's never a good idea to marry or date someone and have secrets like this. If he fell in love with you  as a brown eyed, silky haired diva, please take the brown contacts and the weave out before saying I do. I have a girlfriend who wore a long weave and told her hubby it was hers. Once he found out she was lying about that, he divorced her on grounds of fraud. She totally misrepresented herself.  If a man lied about his bank account, relationship status, etc etc. we'd be pissed. Before I was married, I took my weave down and showed my hubby my real hair and he loved me just the same. If he was the superficial type, i wouldn't want him anyways. If you tell them straight up, most men don't even care if it's a wig or weave.

I like this post. Be you not your hair. he loves you for you thats all that matters. The outside withers away after awhile, what really counts is the person's spirt. I don't think women can look fly with a lace front/weave or wig at 80 well not the ones I've seenConfusedLOL

why is nappy hair considered bad? Brainwashing is a mother Dead

Edited by Sundae - May 22 2007 at 2:37pm
TransitAngst View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 2:41pm
Even the knottiest, most tangled up Brillo pad of hair can be beautiful if that's what you were born with. How many times do we have to say it?: GOOD HAIR is HEALTHY HAIR. Hair texture should be your most minor concern, if a concern at all.
SweetWhispers View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Lady_Q_Tee Lady_Q_Tee wrote:

Hold up ladies .. i think your misunderstanding the OP  .... i dont think she has a poblem with nappy hair becuase she has it herself!

when has that ever stopped anyone?LOL
SweetWhispers View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by TransitAngst TransitAngst wrote:

Even the knottiest, most tangled up Brillo pad of hair can be beautiful if that's what you were born with. How many times do we have to say it?: GOOD HAIR is HEALTHY HAIR. Hair texture should be your most minor concern, if a concern at all.

Here HereClap
Sundae View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 2:50pm
Like the OP said, her mum is part indian she didn't mention what her father was but chances are the child will have some form of nap in the hair. Just tell him what type of hair you have. I'm sure he doesn't mind, he married you for you not your strands
dwarrior View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 3:15pm
This is ridiculous.  Whatever hair your child has, be glad it has hair.  I cannot believe you even posted this mess, no offense but your OP was littered with terms I find objectionable (exotic? tigers are exotic)
Sorry, I just had to get my 2cents in.
lhorn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 3:21pm

I'm with Tira...What's wrong with "nappy hair"?

Edited by lhorn - May 22 2007 at 3:23pm
lipz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by dwarrior dwarrior wrote:

This is ridiculous.  Whatever hair your child has, be glad it has hair.  I cannot believe you even posted this mess, no offense but your OP was littered with terms I find objectionable (exotic? tigers are exotic)
Sorry, I just had to get my 2cents in.

ITA.. Im sorry i can even comment on this one! Confused
CaramelCutieNY View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 3:32pm
I think the OP has displayed a level of immaturity which is no fault of her own.
When we get to the point that we worry about the type of hair our children will have, we have reached a new low.When we call ourselves "exotic," we feel we are better than others.

I don't think the OP has the maturity to be a parent, if all that she is concerned with is the hair type of the fetus..instead of more important things such as the concerns of health upon birth.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
  Share Topic