Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 3:51pm
Naomi Campbell ‏@NaomiCampbell

#omiquotes The moment a person loses appreciation for the goodness others have done for them is the moment they begin their fall. Blsd day x

Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Naomi is  a bitch so I can't see myself rooting for her

yep she's a bitch could care less about her.. 
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 4:43pm
i think she is nice. i worked with her b4 fr a rosa cha show. she explained to me that people look to rile her up and after a while anyone would blow their top and i agree especially after seeing what i saw people do to her that day. with that being said, ole girl from her tv show reached the fork in the road and took the path that got dat azz fired from the show. i hope that she has some back up talents. oh well.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 5:12pm
Ah ha! That's what she gets. Snake!

Come on that disrespectful. Glad the modelling world took notice.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

if naomi still has her self sustaining island, she's still winning

she went into a messy situation, no surprise it's still messy

Truth, Vlad is married .. so Naomi knew what she was getting into (a mess.) These new girls .. just more of the same messiness. I think this girl has just BLOWN her modeling career over .. nothing. Naomi will keep her blackballed in the industry. She was stupid IMO.

If I remember though, when I watched this show .. she claimed that she had a boyfriend already back in China who was a kind of Chinese celib.

Anyway, I stay away from ALL dogs ... being a millionaire doesn't give him a pass.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jun 04 2013 at 5:23pm
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 5:18pm
Naomi is not only a b*tch but she is THAT B&TCH!! Vlad is a big Paynus hole and he knew messing with Ling ling was going to get to Naomi but Lingling's an idiot for taking such a big risk. Meh, he still wins because he still has his money..
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 5:22pm
Lol. You don't mess with Naomi without ending up with a few cell phones flying in your direction! Luo got what she deserves. I hope her 15 minutes on that yacht were worth all of this. Stupid bytch.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:43pm

The aspiring model seen frolicking with Naomi Campbell's ex-boyfriend has been fired by her management firm for 'unprofessional conduct' and an 'unacceptable work ethic'.

British supermodel Naomi, 42, mentored Luo Zilin, a former Miss Universe China, on her reality show The Face.

But MailOnline today revealed how Luo, 25 - also known as Zi Lin - is reportedly dating Naomi's former love, Russian billionaire Vladimir Doronin - with the couple seen passionately embracing on the Spanish party island of Ibiza.

And Neal Hamil, President, MIX Model Management NYC, confirmed that he ended the model's contract last week.
Mr Hamil said: 'Zi Lin's contract with MIX Model Management NYC was terminated last week due to ongoing unprofessional conduct and unacceptable work ethic.

Luo Zilin was seen sprawled on top of Vladimir as they enjoyed a sunshine break in Spain at the weekend.

And the couple were pictured sharing an intimate embrace.

A source said: 'It's fair to say that Luo and Vlad met through Naomi, it's really unprofessional of Luo and it's not great behavior on Vlad's behalf.'

Meanwhile, model Jocelyn Chew, who joined Luo Zilin on 'Team Naomi' on The Face, today tweeted her rage, saying: 'I'm completely shocked/disgusted W my 'teammate' Zilin. Never judge a book by it's cover. #truecolors love you @naomicampbell '

Naomi and Vladimir's relationship faltered as businessman Vladimir, 50, became a firm fixture on the New York social scene.

Just weeks ago, Vladimir - who is still married to his Russian wife Ekaterina with whom he has a teenage daughter called Katia - was pictured lounging alongside Naomi-lookalike, Miami model Jazzma Kendrick,

He has now joined good friend Leonardo DiCaprio on a European tour.

The good pals are now together in Venice, where Vladimir joined Oscar nominee Leo, 38, and his rumoured new girlfriend,Victoria's Secret model, Toni Garrn.

Last month, a New York source told MailOnline about Naomi and Vladimir: 'It’s incredible, they were talking about babies and marriage before Christmas and they were so in love, so it’s quite shocking that things have gone downhill so fast.

‘Vlad has always been quite serious and a hard-working businessman,' said the friend who went on to claim that the billionaire is still just as hard-working - but is 'enjoying the celebrity lifestyle' and being a part of the 'It Crowd'.

Luo, who stands at a statuesque six-feet-tall, was born in Shanghai, China, and was crowned Miss Universe China in 2011.
She went on to appear on Oxygen modelling reality show, The Face, created by Naomi, in which Naomi competes against fellow supermodels to find a winning model to launch on the fashion world.

She was the last girl standing on Team Naomi and was a runner-up on the show.

Last month, Vladimir was joined by another model, Jazzma Kendrick, 23, off the shores of Miami, and the couple looked cosy.

Jazzma, who had donned a purple bandeau bikini and baseball cap, lay near him as they soaked up the sun.

Naomi and Vlad have a complex relationship, and sometimes break up and make up. In many ways their relationship is like a business arrangement.'

'Naomi brings glamour to his hotels and properties, and he treats her extremely well. But they spend a lot of time apart due to work commitments.'

The last time Naomi and hotel and property mogul Vladimir were pictured together was on Miami Beach in March.

A spokesman for Miss Campbell declined to comment.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/78373481.html#ixzz2VIIC5RBZ
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:54pm
well, its naomi 'fuccking' campbell

if she didnt know now she knows

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:56pm
well, about that pimping theory y'all were talmbout?

*speak clearly into the mic please*
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic