Naomi Campbells ex has a new woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:03pm
lmao @ you are "mosting"

LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 3:09pm
Aint read..... Who is the new woman? Her body is a wonda land

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 5:48pm
Are you guys deliberately misunderstanding what Queenbeeach has said?  not everyone is going to think NC is gorgeous. And newsflash, they don't have to prove they're gorgeous to not find NC gorgeous. 

I love me some NC but this is too muchLOL 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 12:41am
Apparently this chick is ms africa
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 12:53am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Apparently this chick is ms africa

I think this is in reference to Georgie, but I don't think it's her.  The coloring and face are off.  Facially it looks like the Jazzma girl, but the body is different.  Maybe it's someone else completely.

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:37am
Opps! I stand corrected! That IS Georgie!'

She sure looks different on the runway .. but that's the industry for you. Embarrassed

I think she looks okay but she is not so much a 'beauty' model which is what Naomi is known for. I think Vlad just has a penchant for Black Models. Geesh .. think of all the men that have the same penchant for .... White models. I don't see the problem.

I like that Naomi is finally focused on something of her own .. trying to build her own empire, I hope insteading of partying her time away and being some rich guy's 'armpiece'.

I like her show 'The Face' though it is a take away from Tyra's show .. at least she trying to DO something with her time. Clap

The Face Uk

Striking: Georgie has taken to the catwalk for designers including Diane Von Furstenberg, left, and Tracy Reese, right
Striking: Georgie has taken to the catwalk for designers including Diane Von Furstenberg, left, and Tracy Reese, right

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 20 2013 at 3:54am
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 6:18am
I don't trust the UK daily mail to identify Black women. I haven't seen one picture of Georgie with weave. It looks more like Jazzma.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 6:19am
The truth is from those angles it could be anyone. The woman will have to identify herself or be shown in other face on shots with Vlad.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:50am
The lady is smart for wearing that hat.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

The lady is smart for wearing that hat.

Lol-got everyone guessing
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair