Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Naomi Campbell mugged in Paris
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Naomi Campbell mugged in Paris

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 01 2007
Location: surfbordt
Status: Offline
Points: 75420
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Upon further investigation, local authorities also found her edges to have been robbed...


you.ain't.shit. Dead
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member


Joined: Oct 17 2005
Location: r
Status: Offline
Points: 10065
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

she ended up in a wheelchair though.. 

i know shes probably done some rude ass things but throwing a phone at someone and getting your ass beat and robbed are completely different imo. 
 
I agree.
 
The thing about Naomi is that she had a difficult childhood .. that she never really got over
 
- Her mom got pregnant by a guy that was .. gone
- She had to work long hours to support her
- So she sent her to a boarding school where the kids taunted her .. so she was misersable
- She was ANGRY as all heck at her mother for deserting her like that
- So she never got over all that and that's why she STRIKES out at people. She has anger issues.
 
She explained all this on Oprah and that she was taking Anger Management classes .. but clearlly those classes have not helped her.
 
I think that's waaay different than being mugged by some thug on the streets of London though. She is a 'girl' so yes .. one good WHACK by a GUY and she would be on her butt with a serious injury - which is what happened to her.
Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 112821
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

she ended up in a wheelchair though.. 

i know shes probably done some rude ass things but throwing a phone at someone and getting your ass beat and robbed are completely different imo. 
 
I agree.
 
The thing about Naomi is that she had a difficult childhood .. that she never really got over
 
- Her mom got pregnant by a guy that was .. gone
- She had to work long hours to support her
- So she sent her to a boarding school where the kids taunted her .. so she was misersable
- She was ANGRY as all heck at her mother for deserting her like that
- So she never got over all that and that's why she STRIKES out at people. She has anger issues.
 
She explained all this on Oprah and that she was taking Anger Management classes .. but clearlly those classes have not helped her.
 
I think that's waaay different than being mugged by some thug on the streets of London though. She is a 'girl' so yes .. one good WHACK by a GUY and she would be on her butt with a serious injury - which is what happened to her.

so what if the thug that mugged her had this same story.
do we feel sympathy for his misfortunes as well?
Back to Top
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 23 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 107585
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

she ended up in a wheelchair though.. 

i know shes probably done some rude ass things but throwing a phone at someone and getting your ass beat and robbed are completely different imo. 
 
I agree.
 
The thing about Naomi is that she had a difficult childhood .. that she never really got over
 
- Her mom got pregnant by a guy that was .. gone
- She had to work long hours to support her
- So she sent her to a boarding school where the kids taunted her .. so she was misersable
- She was ANGRY as all heck at her mother for deserting her like that
- So she never got over all that and that's why she STRIKES out at people. She has anger issues.
 
She explained all this on Oprah and that she was taking Anger Management classes .. but clearlly those classes have not helped her.
 
I think that's waaay different than being mugged by some thug on the streets of London though. She is a 'girl' so yes .. one good WHACK by a GUY and she would be on her butt with a serious injury - which is what happened to her.
Back to Top
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 185048
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Upon further investigation, local authorities also found her edges to have been robbed...


whyyyyyyyyy CryLOL

Back to Top
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 10 2011
Location: Cloud 9 Million
Status: Offline
Points: 63408
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:46am
Aww.
Back to Top
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 19 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 25219
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:12am
I hate lacey.

And I feel like that "hard" upbringing is meh. Did the majority of BHM feel sorry for the uppercut girl when she lashed out? From what I remember, some could say she had a hard life. Who hasn't been through some sh*t?
Back to Top
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 185048
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:23am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

she didnt deserve that

must have been a frightening experience
   

She's put many people through frightening experiences. One who violates others does not deserve to be violated?


JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart
Back to Top
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member


Joined: Oct 17 2005
Location: r
Status: Offline
Points: 10065
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:35am
Wow .. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the folks here think that violence is funny or that she 'deserves' to be beaten up and whatnot. Confused A violent culture. 
 
 
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 292873
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:40am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:


Wow .. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the folks here think that violence is funny or that she 'deserves' to be beaten up and whatnot. Confused A violent culture. 
 
 


What? That lady IS violent!! I am only calling her a lady when responding to you because I believe you are too refined for me to use my other language.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down