Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Nancy Grace tells dad missing boy was found...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:25pm
stepmom in jail and the boy is now in the care of his mother.
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Unspoiled milk after 11 days? Where did he poo and piss at? Milk goes spoiled after 2 weeks right????

If it is refrigerated.  If not, maybe a day or three, depending on the temperature
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Yup. They reviewed the video and found nothing occurred. Grandma had already changed her story, said it was a different kfc at first.

The doctor who offered free surgery is still going to give it and kfc is still giving them 30k for her medical bills.

But whoever the public donation page was through is not going to give them the money.

well damn
I'm glad she's getting free surgery if they couldn't afford it.. but that's sad they scammed like that. I bet kfc lost business because of it too. I haven't eaten there since the 80's but if I did, I would have gone on a protest myself and I bet some customers did.

That's disgusting that people are resorting to scams to get what they want. That's the kind of people who will accuse someone of sexual harassment/rape/child molestation in order to get rid of someone.

I would be terrified of standing in an elevator with them.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:51pm
wow
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 5:07am
It sounds like the step mom did everything. Maybe the dad didn't know but had his own suspicions.(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=0&CACHE=476') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=bsg&name=BrowserSafeguard';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

A polygraph proves you are upset, not necessarily that you are lying. My mom told me she passed one when she was younger and was telling a full blown lie. A sociopath can say he's the Queen of England and pass. 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 5:55am
Wow so the stepmom did it?
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 6:29am
Originally posted by Joja1107 Joja1107 wrote:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/clip/10303351/dad-i-had-no-idea-he-was-in-the-basement

I was actually on his side until I saw this. Why was he giving and interview and breaking down on a reporter's shoulder and STILL hadn't seen his child.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Unspoiled milk after 11 days? Where did he poo and piss at? Milk goes spoiled after 2 weeks right????

2 weeks? what kinda milk you talmbout? without refrigeration, after a few hours, its bad.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 11:39am
a polygraph doesn't necessarily indicate guilt and this is why they're not even admissible in court

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 11:44am
When they say the stepmom did it, did what still? I'm so perplexed how he was missing for 11 days, found clean, fed, and mentally/physically well.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>