Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Name the most...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2011 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Morgan_Marie Morgan_Marie wrote:

i told him that me & one of my friends wanted to try this threesome thing so he asked what she looked like and i took a pic of my cousin and sent it too him . So when the night came for the threesome I blindfolded him & his nasty ass thought it was kinky so he liked until my full figured MALE friend came in and gave him a lapdance.
Im so MEAN.
Clap
Sponsored Links

Mayda View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 5:41am

more please!Big smileLOL

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 6:24am
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

This is really crazy. I told him I had aids, watched him cry so hard he couldn't even drive, 3 days later I told him my results were mixed up and wrong.  He was cheating on me so I wanted revenge.

ClapClapClapClap
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2011 at 6:32am
Originally posted by lamexicana lamexicana wrote:

Deep down I can be extremely evil. I know its bad but when you're fed up then being nice is over.
Ok... same ex different day....

I have always and forever been in love with this guy named miguel. He is like my perfect man. Miguel knows that I like him, we have flirted, kissed etc, but this was mostly in highschool. After highschool he went away to texas to start working for his dad's ranch/farm so we were seperated. My ex and I were friends since 9th grade and when miguel went away my ex and I got together. Miguel eventually moved back from texas so I keeped my distance but we still remained in touch. One night Miguel talks me into comming over. I went and lets just say that some things went down. Nothing like sex  or anything but he whipped it out on me. I was shocked because it was huge. I left feeling like man I'm missing out on something. My then bf was not well endowded.

After that, I stopped having sex with my then bf. I couldn't get my mind of Miguel's larger part. I felt cheated. LMFAO!!!! Also, my then bf sucked at sex. He couldn't last more than 5 minutes. No foreplay. Terrible he*d service, I was just in disgust of him. (I hope that this isn't too much tmi) also he wasn't circumcised and after a while his hygene lacked and you could smell it. We even went to a doctor so that he could get a better grasp on the proper hygene for an uncircumcised male (I know I spelled that wrong) So I told him it was over, and that I wasn't going to have sex with him anymore and for him to start looking for a place to stay or that I would move out. One night I was drinking with my then bf (please don't be appauled I drink wine and maybe a few shots on the weekends... I know all my posts involve me drinking or getting sloppy drunk but I'm not an alcoholic Confused). One thing leads to another and we start doing some foreplay. I was on my knees undoing his pants and he pulled the skin back on his junk and the smell was putrid. I started gagging and went to the bathroom and vomited. He ran in there and was like "oh, you're not attracted to me anymore... thats funny how this happens after miguel moves back" I was like ..."look leave me the f*ck alone! This has nothing to do with miguel... I mean he has a bigger member than you but you f*cking stink. Your junk stinks and its little and your sex game is wack. Thats why I'm not having sex with you. You have literally made me sick to the point wher I'm vomiting right now!"

After that he left. A few days passed, and my brother's birthday comes up. My then bf was EXTREMELY coo with my family (coo to the point where my brother and my then bf were best friends and my mom loaned him money and called him her son Confused). So needless to say, I still had to be around him even though technically we weren't together. Plus he still hadn't moved out so I would see him periodically which was akward. I got drunk (please don't judge my drinking It was my brother's birthday and he was turning 21) and we got on the subject of why aren't you guys acting like acouple and talking to each other. I said and I quote ... "well he isn't packing and his junk stinks like an pusy open sore". My sister laughed so hard that he almost cried and walked home. My mom slapped my arm and pinched me. My brother was extremely embarassed for his bff and I laughed til I threw up. AND HE STILL DIDN'T STOP TRYING TO GET WITH ME. We got back together after this so i have more to tell.  

I have not laughed so HARD at a post LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I found out my (now ex husband) was cheating on me but I didn't let him know I knew.  When he came home, I had dinner ready....cooked his favorite.  He enjoyed every last drop of it....mice feces and all!LOL

YOU ARE BADLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678