Topic ClosedName the most...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
lamexicana View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 6:19pm
I'll go again... My ex and I were on a break but we were still messing around every now and then. I had another ex that lived a block away while the most recent ex lived down the street. He calls me and tells me that he wants us to get back together. I was like ok, we can talk about it, I'll be there in 30 minutes. I went around to my other ex's house and we messed around. I then went to my ex's house. In the middle of kissing, I called out the other ex's name. I did it on accident. My other ex and I have a habbit of dirty talking and he always made me say his name. It slipped but i didn't regret it. I really wanted him to be hurt so I didn't give a damn after he cheated on me while I stayed faithful all those years. So he got what was comming to him. We ended up getting back together anyways Confused
Sponsored Links

cau2010 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2011 at 7:53pm

My girlfriends and I broke into his dorm and stole all of his clothes and electronics. Then I gave his electronics away (to another guy). I threw all the clothes away.  He called the cops on us!  Ahhhhh college...

But I don't think that is the worst or most grimey. I have a habit of lying to men, telling  them what they want to hear so that they will buy me things.Embarrassed Don't judge.
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 2:06pm
I found out my (now ex husband) was cheating on me but I didn't let him know I knew.  When he came home, I had dinner ready....cooked his favorite.  He enjoyed every last drop of it....mice feces and all!LOL
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 2:21pm

Found out this guy I had been dating for a while was married.Angry  So I hooked up with an old jump-off and we didn't use any protection.  I met the guy the same night and he wanted to have sex.  So he proceeded to go "downtown" first.  That was cool.....I hope I squeezed all the other niccas cum into his mouth.Evil Smile  When he was ready to penetrate, I kindly got up and left him with his hard-on.Embarrassed  Now go kiss your wife!!

soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 2:29pm
^^Shocked
smc5127 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by theundresser theundresser wrote:

when I was 18 or 19, I left my ex at the mall in the rain while she was buying me a birthday gift. i didnt take her there, but i saw her while I was there and I didn't offer to take her home. she ended up catching the bus.

I can't apologize enough for that.

I got some head from some random chick in my old main girls car. She found the video...and nothing good came from that.
It was dumb to record it in the first place.
smc5127 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by lamexicana lamexicana wrote:

I'll go again... My ex and I were on a break but we were still messing around every now and then. I had another ex that lived a block away while the most recent ex lived down the street. He calls me and tells me that he wants us to get back together. I was like ok, we can talk about it, I'll be there in 30 minutes. I went around to my other ex's house and we messed around. I then went to my ex's house. In the middle of kissing, I called out the other ex's name. I did it on accident. My other ex and I have a habbit of dirty talking and he always made me say his name. It slipped but i didn't regret it. I really wanted him to be hurt so I didn't give a damn after he cheated on me while I stayed faithful all those years. So he got what was comming to him. We ended up getting back together anyways Confused
If this is the same guy you wrote your other stories about, somethings is wrong with you for staying with him long enough to go through these breaks and do all this crap Confused

Still trying to figure out how you not only stay in a relationship with a man who doesnt know how to wash his d*ck but then decide to try and suck his d*ck. That seems unbelievable to me.

How many of you other women would stay with a grown ass man who needs to visit the doctor to be taught how to clean the smegma from out under his foreskin? Anybody? Ermm
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 8:04pm
ohhhh i have a good one...

this wasn't a bf or S.O though, this was my ex-bf's best friend who was trying soooooo hard to get with me. i really wasn't interested, and after my bf and i got back together he kept trying to get me to dump with my bf and get with him. I kept saying no but I stayed friendly with him because he gave me rides home from school lol so annnyyyway after a while he tells me that hes gonna stop giving me rides because he doesn't like that i won't get with him. As irritated as I was to have to start getting rides from my brother again, I wasn't gonna let him get away with it. I called up an old friend in Atlanta who he had also been trying to talk to and told her EVERYTHING that went on. THEN I Facebook messaged another girl at our school that he was trying to get with, and told her that he told me(which he did) that he only wanted to get with her cuz she had a big chest. AND THEN I told my BF about him trying to be slick and bad-mouthing him to me to make him look bad. It was all a big dramatic mess, but I think I don't think i was in the wrong...was I?
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 8:20pm
This thread is a mess once it over its over me trying to get back at you is not going to help anything. I just move because I do not need anyone having this much control and power over me where I am plotting how to get back at them.I am not wasting my time or energy on some Man who do not give a damn. 
smc5127 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

ohhhh i have a good one...

this wasn't a bf or S.O though, this was my ex-bf's best friend who was trying soooooo hard to get with me. i really wasn't interested, and after my bf and i got back together he kept trying to get me to dump with my bf and get with him. I kept saying no but I stayed friendly with him because he gave me rides home from school lol so annnyyyway after a while he tells me that hes gonna stop giving me rides because he doesn't like that i won't get with him. As irritated as I was to have to start getting rides from my brother again, I wasn't gonna let him get away with it. I called up an old friend in Atlanta who he had also been trying to talk to and told her EVERYTHING that went on. THEN I Facebook messaged another girl at our school that he was trying to get with, and told her that he told me(which he did) that he only wanted to get with her cuz she had a big chest. AND THEN I told my BF about him trying to be slick and bad-mouthing him to me to make him look bad. It was all a big dramatic mess, but I think I don't think i was in the wrong...was I?
Wait, u got mad bc he decided to stop getting played by you? Are you serious?! Why was he driving you and not your man any damn way? Hell yeah you were wrong! It was your fault he didnt want to drive your ass to school any damn way, you were using him then you wanna be mad when he smartens up. FOHWTBS. Angry
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic