Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Name the most...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Name the most...

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair





Author
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 05 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 105924
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by lamexicana lamexicana wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by lamexicana lamexicana wrote:

One time, I was making breakfast for my ex. I was already mad at him for ruining my girls weekend. I believe to this day that he had deliberately went to the hospital just to keep me from going since they released him in less than 2 hours after he initially went to the ER and we all know that the ER has you there for HOURS UPON HOURS! So i was baking some cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I love cinnamon rolls and I always hog the icing... It seems like they never give you enough for all 10 cinnamon rolls. So I baked some and realized that once again I put all the icing on mine and left none for his. So I took crisco topped his cinammon rolls with it. I watched and laughed as he ate 4 cinnamon rolls. I laughed so hard I ran into the bathroom laughing. I told him about it after we broke up and he was pissed!
LOL


Also you may get out of an ER quickly if you say you have serious symptoms. The ER goes by who's more severe majority of the time (unless you have a hookup) thats why you go through triage, its the classification/separation of patients by their level of need. 
Girl I already know. i worked in a hospital/ER for 3 years. He has a history of stokes (yes in his 20s) so considering his history and his past visits, I know that he was lying just to get attention cause he "claimed" that his blood pressure was 210/158 again. We both know thats stroke range so it would have taken a little more than 2 hours to not only get it down but to also get it stable before they even thought about releasing him. When I say 2 hours I'm really giving him benefit of the doubt. When his brother called he was already being seen. It took me 15 minutes to get there and I was only there for less than an hour after he called. The hospital in our area has a fast track program (like a quick care clinic) for people with non life threatenig ailments like sprained limbs, colds, headaches, backaches, etc and I really believe that he was back there instead of in the actual ER. I didn't even go back there because he used to pull stuff like that all the time just to stop me from going out, going out of town etc.
I hate people that crave attention. I wouldve seen he was ok then left him high and dry 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 19 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 7528
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 10:39am
Originally posted by lamexicana lamexicana wrote:

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I found out my (now ex husband) was cheating on me but I didn't let him know I knew.  When he came home, I had dinner ready....cooked his favorite.  He enjoyed every last drop of it....mice feces and all!LOL
OMG @ this post! I have been laughing about this ish all day!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!! LOLLOLCryCryLOLCryDead
 
Girl yes.....and btw, I'm a Cap also.  Don't F*CK with us!!WinkLOL  We tend to be very revengeful....Embarrassed 
Back to Top
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2010
Location: PA
Status: Offline
Points: 5433
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 11:30am
Originally posted by smc5127 smc5127 wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

ohhhh i have a good one...

this wasn't a bf or S.O though, this was my ex-bf's best friend who was trying soooooo hard to get with me. i really wasn't interested, and after my bf and i got back together he kept trying to get me to dump with my bf and get with him. I kept saying no but I stayed friendly with him because he gave me rides home from school lol so annnyyyway after a while he tells me that hes gonna stop giving me rides because he doesn't like that i won't get with him. As irritated as I was to have to start getting rides from my brother again, I wasn't gonna let him get away with it. I called up an old friend in Atlanta who he had also been trying to talk to and told her EVERYTHING that went on. THEN I Facebook messaged another girl at our school that he was trying to get with, and told her that he told me(which he did) that he only wanted to get with her cuz she had a big chest. AND THEN I told my BF about him trying to be slick and bad-mouthing him to me to make him look bad. It was all a big dramatic mess, but I think I don't think i was in the wrong...was I?
Wait, u got mad bc he decided to stop getting played by you? Are you serious?! Why was he driving you and not your man any damn way? Hell yeah you were wrong! It was your fault he didnt want to drive your ass to school any damn way, you were using him then you wanna be mad when he smartens up. FOHWTBS. Angry

i just noticed i left out a major part of the story, but it looks like you have your mind made up so i guess it doesnt matter. and instead of commenting on everyone elses stories, why dont you contribute to the thread, intead of trying to make people feel bad. just sayinConfused
Back to Top
Chey View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 11 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 3371
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 12:16pm
Lol this stuff is soo funnny !
Back to Top
PiiNkBaYZeBrA View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 31 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 890
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PiiNkBaYZeBrA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 1:15pm
he wasn't a boyfriend, but some guy who had liked me since like 7th grade asked me to homecoming so I went...I eventually got bored with him because he wasn't talking at all and didn't know what to do when I started dancing on him...so i just leftBig smile sorry...he had dinner planned and roses for me at his house...ok i feel really bad nowEmbarrassed
and recently i had a bf who broke up with me because he said we were moving too fast (he was a very sensitive guy) he just wanted to be friend but I didnt, then i start ignoring all his text messages. he finally broke down and sent like a 4 page text talkin about im the only one he loves in this world and im the love of his life...but i just txt him back saying "IM NOT BUYIN IT" LOL
On to the next...so I found out my bf was cheating on me with some rat looking mexican girl and when I broke up with him we had a huge argument and I told him that I been 1 up on him since the beginningEmbarrassed
Back to Top
smc5127 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 05 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 2270
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smc5127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Originally posted by smc5127 smc5127 wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

ohhhh i have a good one...

this wasn't a bf or S.O though, this was my ex-bf's best friend who was trying soooooo hard to get with me. i really wasn't interested, and after my bf and i got back together he kept trying to get me to dump with my bf and get with him. I kept saying no but I stayed friendly with him because he gave me rides home from school lol so annnyyyway after a while he tells me that hes gonna stop giving me rides because he doesn't like that i won't get with him. As irritated as I was to have to start getting rides from my brother again, I wasn't gonna let him get away with it. I called up an old friend in Atlanta who he had also been trying to talk to and told her EVERYTHING that went on. THEN I Facebook messaged another girl at our school that he was trying to get with, and told her that he told me(which he did) that he only wanted to get with her cuz she had a big chest. AND THEN I told my BF about him trying to be slick and bad-mouthing him to me to make him look bad. It was all a big dramatic mess, but I think I don't think i was in the wrong...was I?
Wait, u got mad bc he decided to stop getting played by you? Are you serious?! Why was he driving you and not your man any damn way? Hell yeah you were wrong! It was your fault he didnt want to drive your ass to school any damn way, you were using him then you wanna be mad when he smartens up. FOHWTBS. Angry

i just noticed i left out a major part of the story, but it looks like you have your mind made up so i guess it doesnt matter. and instead of commenting on everyone elses stories, why dont you contribute to the thread, intead of trying to make people feel bad. just sayinConfused
I dont have any stories. I dont do sh*t like this, i find it peculiar that men want to call me crazy in an argument for yelling bhut i never f*cked up property, never outed anyone or embarrassed anyone. No man ever better say that sh*t to me again. If you feel bad you should, look what you typed, look what you did to someone that you werent even in a relationship with. He just finally put his foot down and decided to stop being used and that got on your nerves and made you want revenge. Then u sat there and asked if you were wrong, you asked for judgement, you asked for an opinion. Atleast these other stories have a woman that was done wrong/cheated on/severely lied to. You had a man, another that wanted to be with you from when you guys had broke up b4 and was helping your ass out. You were mad bc your brother had to drive you again, be happy your ass didnt have to walk. I dont feel bad for chicks like you at all and the crazy part is ya'll think its funny to do sh*t like this to people and some of you commit crimes.

Hopefully some of you go to jail for a night, see if its still funny to f*ck up someone elses property. ( i know you didnt). I wonder if revenge is worth that much and it'll still be funny when some retaliates to you.  I'm just saying. Stern Smile
Back to Top
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2010
Location: PA
Status: Offline
Points: 5433
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by smc5127 smc5127 wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Originally posted by smc5127 smc5127 wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

ohhhh i have a good one...

this wasn't a bf or S.O though, this was my ex-bf's best friend who was trying soooooo hard to get with me. i really wasn't interested, and after my bf and i got back together he kept trying to get me to dump with my bf and get with him. I kept saying no but I stayed friendly with him because he gave me rides home from school lol so annnyyyway after a while he tells me that hes gonna stop giving me rides because he doesn't like that i won't get with him. As irritated as I was to have to start getting rides from my brother again, I wasn't gonna let him get away with it. I called up an old friend in Atlanta who he had also been trying to talk to and told her EVERYTHING that went on. THEN I Facebook messaged another girl at our school that he was trying to get with, and told her that he told me(which he did) that he only wanted to get with her cuz she had a big chest. AND THEN I told my BF about him trying to be slick and bad-mouthing him to me to make him look bad. It was all a big dramatic mess, but I think I don't think i was in the wrong...was I?
Wait, u got mad bc he decided to stop getting played by you? Are you serious?! Why was he driving you and not your man any damn way? Hell yeah you were wrong! It was your fault he didnt want to drive your ass to school any damn way, you were using him then you wanna be mad when he smartens up. FOHWTBS. Angry

i just noticed i left out a major part of the story, but it looks like you have your mind made up so i guess it doesnt matter. and instead of commenting on everyone elses stories, why dont you contribute to the thread, intead of trying to make people feel bad. just sayinConfused
I dont have any stories. I dont do sh*t like this, i find it peculiar that men want to call me crazy in an argument for yelling bhut i never f*cked up property, never outed anyone or embarrassed anyone. No man ever better say that sh*t to me again. If you feel bad you should, look what you typed, look what you did to someone that you werent even in a relationship with. He just finally put his foot down and decided to stop being used and that got on your nerves and made you want revenge. Then u sat there and asked if you were wrong, you asked for judgement, you asked for an opinion. Atleast these other stories have a woman that was done wrong/cheated on/severely lied to. You had a man, another that wanted to be with you from when you guys had broke up b4 and was helping your ass out. You were mad bc your brother had to drive you again, be happy your ass didnt have to walk. I dont feel bad for chicks like you at all and the crazy part is ya'll think its funny to do sh*t like this to people and some of you commit crimes.

Hopefully some of you go to jail for a night, see if its still funny to f*ck up someone elses property. ( i know you didnt). I wonder if revenge is worth that much and it'll still be funny when some retaliates to you.  I'm just saying. Stern Smile

The question at the end was more for effect. I don't really care if anyone thinks it was wrong or not because it felt good! And I see women here have done MUCH worse so I really don't feel too bad. He ended up apologizing to me for doing all the other crap I didn't mention and I in turn apologized as well so alls well that ends well I guess. like i said, i left out major parts, but since you've made up your mind about what kinda person I am I'm not gonna worry about it. Smile
Back to Top
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 05 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 105924
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Originally posted by smc5127 smc5127 wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Originally posted by smc5127 smc5127 wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

ohhhh i have a good one...

this wasn't a bf or S.O though, this was my ex-bf's best friend who was trying soooooo hard to get with me. i really wasn't interested, and after my bf and i got back together he kept trying to get me to dump with my bf and get with him. I kept saying no but I stayed friendly with him because he gave me rides home from school lol so annnyyyway after a while he tells me that hes gonna stop giving me rides because he doesn't like that i won't get with him. As irritated as I was to have to start getting rides from my brother again, I wasn't gonna let him get away with it. I called up an old friend in Atlanta who he had also been trying to talk to and told her EVERYTHING that went on. THEN I Facebook messaged another girl at our school that he was trying to get with, and told her that he told me(which he did) that he only wanted to get with her cuz she had a big chest. AND THEN I told my BF about him trying to be slick and bad-mouthing him to me to make him look bad. It was all a big dramatic mess, but I think I don't think i was in the wrong...was I?
Wait, u got mad bc he decided to stop getting played by you? Are you serious?! Why was he driving you and not your man any damn way? Hell yeah you were wrong! It was your fault he didnt want to drive your ass to school any damn way, you were using him then you wanna be mad when he smartens up. FOHWTBS. Angry

i just noticed i left out a major part of the story, but it looks like you have your mind made up so i guess it doesnt matter. and instead of commenting on everyone elses stories, why dont you contribute to the thread, intead of trying to make people feel bad. just sayinConfused
I dont have any stories. I dont do sh*t like this, i find it peculiar that men want to call me crazy in an argument for yelling bhut i never f*cked up property, never outed anyone or embarrassed anyone. No man ever better say that sh*t to me again. If you feel bad you should, look what you typed, look what you did to someone that you werent even in a relationship with. He just finally put his foot down and decided to stop being used and that got on your nerves and made you want revenge. Then u sat there and asked if you were wrong, you asked for judgement, you asked for an opinion. Atleast these other stories have a woman that was done wrong/cheated on/severely lied to. You had a man, another that wanted to be with you from when you guys had broke up b4 and was helping your ass out. You were mad bc your brother had to drive you again, be happy your ass didnt have to walk. I dont feel bad for chicks like you at all and the crazy part is ya'll think its funny to do sh*t like this to people and some of you commit crimes.

Hopefully some of you go to jail for a night, see if its still funny to f*ck up someone elses property. ( i know you didnt). I wonder if revenge is worth that much and it'll still be funny when some retaliates to you.  I'm just saying. Stern Smile

The question at the end was more for effect. I don't really care if anyone thinks it was wrong or not because it felt good! And I see women here have done MUCH worse so I really don't feel too bad. He ended up apologizing to me for doing all the other crap I didn't mention and I in turn apologized as well so alls well that ends well I guess. like i said, i left out major parts, but since you've made up your mind about what kinda person I am I'm not gonna worry about it. Smile
I dont even think i can blame smc for her first comment, seeing what you wrote. Who knows what you left out but based on what you wrote i cant blame her for her opinion. I also see where she's coming from with the whole retaliation thing too bc I'm sure it feels great until it comes back to bite you in the butt. I wouldn't dare dream about scratching a guys car, bleaching his clothes or stealing something from him. He's not worth me sitting in jail and possibly fcuking up my career. I have a brother, hopefully he never goes through crap like this. I know men that would've came back at some of you guys for revenge and ya'll wouldve been the new Rih and chris brown,having videos of getting beat up on allstarhiphop.com. Its not worth it. 

ETA: Its not worth it TO ME

This isn't the first thread we had like this and there's always someone that disagrees bc the actions weren't logical. In the last one a woman knifed her bf's car bc of a disagreement and he put her out of the car. She could've been held criminally liable for the damage she caused but it seems many of us women don't think about that, we just care about revenge, fcuk the consequences.


Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 27 2011 at 4:49pm
Back to Top
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2010
Location: PA
Status: Offline
Points: 5433
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Originally posted by smc5127 smc5127 wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Originally posted by smc5127 smc5127 wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

ohhhh i have a good one...

this wasn't a bf or S.O though, this was my ex-bf's best friend who was trying soooooo hard to get with me. i really wasn't interested, and after my bf and i got back together he kept trying to get me to dump with my bf and get with him. I kept saying no but I stayed friendly with him because he gave me rides home from school lol so annnyyyway after a while he tells me that hes gonna stop giving me rides because he doesn't like that i won't get with him. As irritated as I was to have to start getting rides from my brother again, I wasn't gonna let him get away with it. I called up an old friend in Atlanta who he had also been trying to talk to and told her EVERYTHING that went on. THEN I Facebook messaged another girl at our school that he was trying to get with, and told her that he told me(which he did) that he only wanted to get with her cuz she had a big chest. AND THEN I told my BF about him trying to be slick and bad-mouthing him to me to make him look bad. It was all a big dramatic mess, but I think I don't think i was in the wrong...was I?
Wait, u got mad bc he decided to stop getting played by you? Are you serious?! Why was he driving you and not your man any damn way? Hell yeah you were wrong! It was your fault he didnt want to drive your ass to school any damn way, you were using him then you wanna be mad when he smartens up. FOHWTBS. Angry

i just noticed i left out a major part of the story, but it looks like you have your mind made up so i guess it doesnt matter. and instead of commenting on everyone elses stories, why dont you contribute to the thread, intead of trying to make people feel bad. just sayinConfused
I dont have any stories. I dont do sh*t like this, i find it peculiar that men want to call me crazy in an argument for yelling bhut i never f*cked up property, never outed anyone or embarrassed anyone. No man ever better say that sh*t to me again. If you feel bad you should, look what you typed, look what you did to someone that you werent even in a relationship with. He just finally put his foot down and decided to stop being used and that got on your nerves and made you want revenge. Then u sat there and asked if you were wrong, you asked for judgement, you asked for an opinion. Atleast these other stories have a woman that was done wrong/cheated on/severely lied to. You had a man, another that wanted to be with you from when you guys had broke up b4 and was helping your ass out. You were mad bc your brother had to drive you again, be happy your ass didnt have to walk. I dont feel bad for chicks like you at all and the crazy part is ya'll think its funny to do sh*t like this to people and some of you commit crimes.

Hopefully some of you go to jail for a night, see if its still funny to f*ck up someone elses property. ( i know you didnt). I wonder if revenge is worth that much and it'll still be funny when some retaliates to you.  I'm just saying. Stern Smile

The question at the end was more for effect. I don't really care if anyone thinks it was wrong or not because it felt good! And I see women here have done MUCH worse so I really don't feel too bad. He ended up apologizing to me for doing all the other crap I didn't mention and I in turn apologized as well so alls well that ends well I guess. like i said, i left out major parts, but since you've made up your mind about what kinda person I am I'm not gonna worry about it. Smile
I dont even think i can blame smc for her first comment, seeing what you wrote. Who knows what you left out but based on what you wrote i cant blame her for her opinion. I also see where she's coming from with the whole retaliation thing too bc I'm sure it feels great until it comes back to bite you in the butt. I wouldn't dare dream about scratching a guys car, bleaching his clothes or stealing something from him. He's not worth me sitting in jail and possibly fcuking up my career. I have a brother, hopefully he never goes through crap like this. I know men that would've came back at some of you guys for revenge and ya'll wouldve been the new Rih and chris brown,having videos of getting beat up on allstarhiphop.com. Its not worth it. 

ETA: Its not worth it TO ME

This isn't the first thread we had like this and there's always someone that disagrees bc the actions weren't logical. In the last one a woman knifed her bf's car bc of a disagreement and he put her out of the car. She could've been held criminally liable for the damage she caused but it seems many of us women don't think about that, we just care about revenge, fcuk the consequences.

I can understand why where she's coming from too. if i were to read this without knowing the backstory id most likely say the same thingsConfused truth is i was younger, didnt really know how to handle myself with guys because I had never had anyone interested in me prior to my BF, so the whole situation was new to me. But I've grown up since then and I'm glad to report that I don't plan on retaliating on any guy anytime soonThumbs Up
Back to Top
Morgan_Marie View Drop Down
New Member
New Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 03 2011
Location: Los Angeles Cal
Status: Offline
Points: 2
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan_Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 10:30pm
i told him that me & one of my friends wanted to try this threesome thing so he asked what she looked like and i took a pic of my cousin and sent it too him . So when the night came for the threesome I blindfolded him & his nasty ass thought it was kinky so he liked until my full figured MALE friend came in and gave him a lapdance.
Im so MEAN.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down