FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Name the most...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

Author
BonaFideDiva View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonaFideDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 8:53pm
when i was in college, i logged into my ex's email account, and forwarded messages he sent from one chick to another.

another time i found an overnite bag with trashy lingerie under my ex's bed. i took of my undies and put them in there, and slid the bag back. im sure she was like umm, who's drawers are these. *sigh* I liked them draws too!
Sponsored Links

BonaFideDiva View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonaFideDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 9:01pm
cmon people, stop judging! esp when im sure no one is happy with EVERY decision they've made in life. plus, no one owes anyone here an explanation.

and i have to say, lamexicana, you have me cracking UP! i love u for everything u posted, lol. what is ur sign?
lamexicana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamexicana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by smc5127 smc5127 wrote:

Originally posted by lamexicana lamexicana wrote:

I'll go again... My ex and I were on a break but we were still messing around every now and then. I had another ex that lived a block away while the most recent ex lived down the street. He calls me and tells me that he wants us to get back together. I was like ok, we can talk about it, I'll be there in 30 minutes. I went around to my other ex's house and we messed around. I then went to my ex's house. In the middle of kissing, I called out the other ex's name. I did it on accident. My other ex and I have a habbit of dirty talking and he always made me say his name. It slipped but i didn't regret it. I really wanted him to be hurt so I didn't give a damn after he cheated on me while I stayed faithful all those years. So he got what was comming to him. We ended up getting back together anyways Confused
If this is the same guy you wrote your other stories about, somethings is wrong with you for staying with him long enough to go through these breaks and do all this crap Confused

Still trying to figure out how you not only stay in a relationship with a man who doesnt know how to wash his d*ck but then decide to try and suck his d*ck. That seems unbelievable to me.

How many of you other women would stay with a grown ass man who needs to visit the doctor to be taught how to clean the smegma from out under his foreskin? Anybody? Ermm
FYI this is not the same ex. AND my ex that you are referring to has hyperhidrosis which causes excess body sweat which affected his junk as well. We learned this when he went to the dr. Was it gross yes but it was something that I was not willing to deal with so after trying to put up with it, I eventually left. Any other ?s

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamexicana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by BonaFideDiva BonaFideDiva wrote:

cmon people, stop judging! esp when im sure no one is happy with EVERY decision they've made in life. plus, no one owes anyone here an explanation.

and i have to say, lamexicana, you have me cracking UP! i love u for everything u posted, lol. what is ur sign?
Thanks girlie. I also wish that people would stop judging. The point of this thread was to give everyone a good laugh about the f*cked up stuff that you have done. Irregardless of if you were right or wrong, we all have done some grimy sh*t and we learn from it, but its fun to look back on it and laugh.

NE ways, I'm a capricorn. Whats your sign?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamexicana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I found out my (now ex husband) was cheating on me but I didn't let him know I knew.  When he came home, I had dinner ready....cooked his favorite.  He enjoyed every last drop of it....mice feces and all!LOL
OMG @ this post! I have been laughing about this ish all day!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!! LOLLOLCryCryLOLCryDead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamexicana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 9:39pm
One time, I was making breakfast for my ex. I was already mad at him for ruining my girls weekend. I believe to this day that he had deliberately went to the hospital just to keep me from going since they released him in less than 2 hours after he initially went to the ER and we all know that the ER has you there for HOURS UPON HOURS! So i was baking some cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I love cinnamon rolls and I always hog the icing... It seems like they never give you enough for all 10 cinnamon rolls. So I baked some and realized that once again I put all the icing on mine and left none for his. So I took crisco topped his cinammon rolls with it. I watched and laughed as he ate 4 cinnamon rolls. I laughed so hard I ran into the bathroom laughing. I told him about it after we broke up and he was pissed!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamexicana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 9:40pm
DeadCry
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Found out this guy I had been dating for a while was married.Angry  So I hooked up with an old jump-off and we didn't use any protection.  I met the guy the same night and he wanted to have sex.  So he proceeded to go "downtown" first.  That was cool.....I hope I squeezed all the other niccas cum into his mouth.Evil Smile  When he was ready to penetrate, I kindly got up and left him with his hard-on.Embarrassed  Now go kiss your wife!!

This is hands down the most grimy thing in this thread. Please tell more. With a story like that I know you've got more. I have to pm you, you are officially my revenge buddy. LMFAO!!!!LOLLOLLOLCryCryDead
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by BonaFideDiva BonaFideDiva wrote:

when i was in college, i logged into my ex's email account, and forwarded messages he sent from one chick to another.

another time i found an overnite bag with trashy lingerie under my ex's bed. i took of my undies and put them in there, and slid the bag back. im sure she was like umm, who's drawers are these. *sigh* I liked them draws too!
LOL
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 10:15pm

One time, I was making breakfast for my ex. I was already mad at him for ruining my girls weekend. I believe to this day that he had deliberately went to the hospital just to keep me from going since they released him in less than 2 hours after he initially went to the ER and we all know that the ER has you there for HOURS UPON HOURS! So i was baking some cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I love cinnamon rolls and I always hog the icing... It seems like they never give you enough for all 10 cinnamon rolls. So I baked some and realized that once again I put all the icing on mine and left none for his. So I took crisco topped his cinammon rolls with it. I watched and laughed as he ate 4 cinnamon rolls. I laughed so hard I ran into the bathroom laughing. I told him about it after we broke up and he was pissed!
LOL

Also you may get out of an ER quickly if you say you have serious symptoms. The ER goes by who's more severe majority of the time (unless you have a hookup) thats why you go through triage, its the classification/separation of patients by their level of need. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamexicana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

LOL

Also you may get out of an ER quickly if you say you have serious symptoms. The ER goes by who's more severe majority of the time (unless you have a hookup) thats why you go through triage, its the classification/separation of patients by their level of need. 
Girl I already know. i worked in a hospital/ER for 3 years. He has a history of stokes (yes in his 20s) so considering his history and his past visits, I know that he was lying just to get attention cause he "claimed" that his blood pressure was 210/158 again. We both know thats stroke range so it would have taken a little more than 2 hours to not only get it down but to also get it stable before they even thought about releasing him. When I say 2 hours I'm really giving him benefit of the doubt. When his brother called he was already being seen. It took me 15 minutes to get there and I was only there for less than an hour after he called. The hospital in our area has a fast track program (like a quick care clinic) for people with non life threatenig ailments like sprained limbs, colds, headaches, backaches, etc and I really believe that he was back there instead of in the actual ER. I didn't even go back there because he used to pull stuff like that all the time just to stop me from going out, going out of town etc.

Edited by lamexicana - Jan 26 2011 at 10:31pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic