Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Name the most...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Topic ClosedName the most...

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Nic View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 26 2010
Location: Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 671
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2011 at 11:59pm
*Steps forward and adjusts mike*

Hello,BHM,my name is Nic and I had to go straight hood on my kids father. He had an outside chick towards the tail end of our relationship. At the time I was trying to control my hood ish and behave like a lady to the world. She kept calling my house. He kept arguing with me. All the while I tried to maintain. We finally broke up before somebody got bodied and agreed on visitation with the kids. I am not a pleasant soul,but I tried to be reasonable. She kept up her mess the entire time. I tried to stay cool and not act like a complete fool. But the situation escalated.


The breaking point came when old girl called my son a high yella halfbreed. He claimed she was playing. My baby is my heart and when he came home crying, EAST LAKE MEADOWS came up out of me. I went IN on their asses. I pulled out the Louisville Slugger and drove over to their house. I busted ALL the cars windows,slashed tires,and waited for either one of them to come outside. They refused. So I informed her that if I caught her ass on the street,I was going to whip her but good.

Finally,I did catch up with her at the club. I wore that bitch like some clothes and then got after him. I am not proud of my behavior but when it's your child,something snaps.


Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
love1 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 09 2010
Location: US - Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 1497
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2011 at 12:08am
Originally posted by Nic Nic wrote:

*Steps forward and adjusts mike*Hello,BHM,my name is Nic and I had to go straight hood on my kids father. He had an outside chick towards the tail end of our relationship. At the time I was trying to control my hood ish and behave like a lady to the world. She kept calling my house. He kept arguing with me. All the while I tried to maintain. We finally broke up before somebody got bodied and agreed on visitation with the kids. I am not a pleasant soul,but I tried to be reasonable. She kept up her mess the entire time. I tried to stay cool and not act like a complete fool. But the situation escalated.The breaking point came when old girl called my son a high yella halfbreed. He claimed she was playing. My baby is my heart and when he came home crying, EAST LAKE MEADOWS came up out of me. I went IN on their asses. I pulled out the Louisville Slugger and drove over to their house. I busted ALL the cars windows,slashed tires,and waited for either one of them to come outside. They refused. So I informed her that if I caught her ass on the street,I was going to whip her but good.Finally,I did catch up with her at the club. I wore that bitch like some clothes and then got after him. I am not proud of my behavior but when it's your child,something snaps.


LMAO best that ever did it!!!! U a G!!!!!!! Wish I was ever that bold but she had it comming
Back to Top
lamexicana View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 1530
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2011 at 9:51am
Deep down I can be extremely evil. I know its bad but when you're fed up then being nice is over.
Ok... same ex different day....
 
I have always and forever been in love with this guy named miguel. He is like my perfect man. Miguel knows that I like him, we have flirted, kissed etc, but this was mostly in highschool. After highschool he went away to texas to start working for his dad's ranch/farm so we were seperated. My ex and I were friends since 9th grade and when miguel went away my ex and I got together. Miguel eventually moved back from texas so I keeped my distance but we still remained in touch. One night Miguel talks me into comming over. I went and lets just say that some things went down. Nothing like sex  or anything but he whipped it out on me. I was shocked because it was huge. I left feeling like man I'm missing out on something. My then bf was not well endowded.
 
After that, I stopped having sex with my then bf. I couldn't get my mind of Miguel's larger part. I felt cheated. LMFAO!!!! Also, my then bf sucked at sex. He couldn't last more than 5 minutes. No foreplay. Terrible he*d service, I was just in disgust of him. (I hope that this isn't too much tmi) also he wasn't circumcised and after a while his hygene lacked and you could smell it. We even went to a doctor so that he could get a better grasp on the proper hygene for an uncircumcised male (I know I spelled that wrong) So I told him it was over, and that I wasn't going to have sex with him anymore and for him to start looking for a place to stay or that I would move out. One night I was drinking with my then bf (please don't be appauled I drink wine and maybe a few shots on the weekends... I know all my posts involve me drinking or getting sloppy drunk but I'm not an alcoholic Confused). One thing leads to another and we start doing some foreplay. I was on my knees undoing his pants and he pulled the skin back on his junk and the smell was putrid. I started gagging and went to the bathroom and vomited. He ran in there and was like "oh, you're not attracted to me anymore... thats funny how this happens after miguel moves back" I was like ..."look leave me the f*ck alone! This has nothing to do with miguel... I mean he has a bigger member than you but you f*cking stink. Your junk stinks and its little and your sex game is wack. Thats why I'm not having sex with you. You have literally made me sick to the point wher I'm vomiting right now!"
 
After that he left. A few days passed, and my brother's birthday comes up. My then bf was EXTREMELY coo with my family (coo to the point where my brother and my then bf were best friends and my mom loaned him money and called him her son Confused). So needless to say, I still had to be around him even though technically we weren't together. Plus he still hadn't moved out so I would see him periodically which was akward. I got drunk (please don't judge my drinking It was my brother's birthday and he was turning 21) and we got on the subject of why aren't you guys acting like acouple and talking to each other. I said and I quote ... "well he isn't packing and his junk stinks like an pusy open sore". My sister laughed so hard that he almost cried and walked home. My mom slapped my arm and pinched me. My brother was extremely embarassed for his bff and I laughed til I threw up. AND HE STILL DIDN'T STOP TRYING TO GET WITH ME. We got back together after this so i have more to tell.  
Back to Top
lamexicana View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 1530
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2011 at 9:54am
^I know that was extremely evil but I was going for blood so I did whatever to break his heart like he broke mine
Back to Top
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 05 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 106114
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2011 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by lamexicana lamexicana wrote:

Deep down I can be extremely evil. I know its bad but when you're fed up then being nice is over.
Ok... same ex different day....
 
I have always and forever been in love with this guy named miguel. He is like my perfect man. Miguel knows that I like him, we have flirted, kissed etc, but this was mostly in highschool. After highschool he went away to texas to start working for his dad's ranch/farm so we were seperated. My ex and I were friends since 9th grade and when miguel went away my ex and I got together. Miguel eventually moved back from texas so I keeped my distance but we still remained in touch. One night Miguel talks me into comming over. I went and lets just say that some things went down. Nothing like sex  or anything but he whipped it out on me. I was shocked because it was huge. I left feeling like man I'm missing out on something. My then bf was not well endowded.
 
After that, I stopped having sex with my then bf. I couldn't get my mind of Miguel's larger part. I felt cheated. LMFAO!!!! Also, my then bf sucked at sex. He couldn't last more than 5 minutes. No foreplay. Terrible he*d service, I was just in disgust of him. (I hope that this isn't too much tmi) also he wasn't circumcised and after a while his hygene lacked and you could smell it. We even went to a doctor so that he could get a better grasp on the proper hygene for an uncircumcised male (I know I spelled that wrong) So I told him it was over, and that I wasn't going to have sex with him anymore and for him to start looking for a place to stay or that I would move out. One night I was drinking with my then bf (please don't be appauled I drink wine and maybe a few shots on the weekends... I know all my posts involve me drinking or getting sloppy drunk but I'm not an alcoholic Confused). One thing leads to another and we start doing some foreplay. I was on my knees undoing his pants and he pulled the skin back on his junk and the smell was putrid. I started gagging and went to the bathroom and vomited. He ran in there and was like "oh, you're not attracted to me anymore... thats funny how this happens after miguel moves back" I was like ..."look leave me the f*ck alone! This has nothing to do with miguel... I mean he has a bigger member than you but you f*cking stink. Your junk stinks and its little and your sex game is wack. Thats why I'm not having sex with you. You have literally made me sick to the point wher I'm vomiting right now!"
 
After that he left. A few days passed, and my brother's birthday comes up. My then bf was EXTREMELY coo with my family (coo to the point where my brother and my then bf were best friends and my mom loaned him money and called him her son Confused). So needless to say, I still had to be around him even though technically we weren't together. Plus he still hadn't moved out so I would see him periodically which was akward. I got drunk (please don't judge my drinking It was my brother's birthday and he was turning 21) and we got on the subject of why aren't you guys acting like acouple and talking to each other. I said and I quote ... "well he isn't packing and his junk stinks like an pusy open sore". My sister laughed so hard that he almost cried and walked home. My mom slapped my arm and pinched me. My brother was extremely embarassed for his bff and I laughed til I threw up. AND HE STILL DIDN'T STOP TRYING TO GET WITH ME. We got back together after this so i have more to tell.  
Aint no way in hell, i wouldve dumped his ass from early on esp since he had bad hygiene. No grown ass man should have to go to the doctor to learn to clean his d*ck Dead

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 23 2011 at 3:45pm
Back to Top
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 07 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 77611
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2011 at 7:22pm
im a very nice person.


Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 236072
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 12:37pm
Uhh.. I called my ex heartless? We were already broken up at the time, though.

Anyways, in a relationship, I'm pretty nice and docile.. so probably the worst thing I've done in a relationship is ending it. HA! LOL
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 236072
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Matt_PR Matt_PR wrote:

Got my girlfriend to buy me 2 tickets to the glow in the dark tour back in 2007 (maybe 08 can't remember)...my friend backed out so I took my "side piece" instead


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Dead
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 236072
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 12:45pm
OMFG, SOME OF YOU ARE HEARTLESS AS HAYL!
I SAY COT DAYUM!
Back to Top
AllyOrNotAlly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 24 2010
Location: US - Michigan
Status: Offline
Points: 7652
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Uhh.. I called my ex heartless? We were already broken up at the time, though.

Anyways, in a relationship, I'm pretty nice and docile.. so probably the worst thing I've done in a relationship is ending it. HA! LOL

>:3 you should try cutting shoe laces!
Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down