BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Name the most...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

Author
lamexicana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamexicana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Name the most...
    Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 5:18pm
name the most bogus thing that you have ever done to your bf, gf, so, fiance, husband, ex, etc.. in your relationship. This could be cheating, flirting, standing them up, disrespecting them, disrespecting their family... whatever, just name the most grimy thing that you have done in your relationship past or present.

Edited by lamexicana - Jan 20 2011 at 5:45pm
Sponsored Links

AllyOrNotAlly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllyOrNotAlly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 5:23pm
I threatened to cut up my boyfriend's shoe laces. :/ they took the scissors from me though.
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 5:26pm
As bad as my last relationship was, I don't think I've ever done anything terribly horrible... unless lying and telling him it wasn't that small counts

Edited by soarlikecruz - Jan 20 2011 at 5:33pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 5:27pm
My s.o definitely not, he's my king <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamexicana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 5:46pm
I know that there are worst things... cmon, no judgement here
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by lamexicana lamexicana wrote:

I know that there are worst things... cmon, no judgement here

errmmm, i met my s/o during the roughest (the whole relationship was toxic) patch of my ex and i's  relationship and we did thingsEmbarrassed He has/had no clue why I was so depressed when we got back together. I wasn't cheating though, we were taking a breakSleepy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamexicana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 6:10pm
oh god... now I'm afraid to post anything. i have done some really grimy things to my ex... It would make me look like a monster... lmfao! I'll wait to see what everyone else has to say first. That'll let me know how far I can go into detail
love1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote love1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 6:19pm
Me and my s/o broke up like a yr shop he left a lot of his clothes at my apartment so it had rained that day took all his stuff and put in through the mud and threw it in his face wen we met up to exchange stuff lol but we got back together... once put a dent in his car from jumping on it on my way out of his house cuz be kicked me out
love1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 6:23pm
Lol wrst thing I effed my bf older bro bestfriend cuz my ex got a gf wen we were on a break without tell me had to find out on fb so dated his older bestfriend for about a month he still gets mad about it oh well

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamexicana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 9:37pm
Ok I will go... DAMN... nobody want to air the dirty laundry... cause I know I'm not the only one

When I found out that my then bf was cheating on me, I didn't let him know cause I wanted revenge. I met a butcher at a grocery store.. he was cute after a few months I let him get it. I had sex with him and purposely put the used condom/wrapper on top in the trash can. I then got drunk invited my then bf over and used the bathroom leaving him in the bedroom to see the used condom. He left crying. I was so pleased. I have tons more. My ex did me so bad, I spent years destroying him til we called it quits. This was a while ago tho so don't judge.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic