Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Name the men that post on here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

smooth men make me itch.  don't trust em.
them incense burning, chew stick niccas don't do a damn thing for me.  #notmytype
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

TC i remember it being more words too. Afros portrait of Naim is spot on...Bhm ladies ate it up man not overtly like summer of thirst though.

I saw his peen i was uuum quite lengthy and girthy. He used to call people bamma ass brothers or supm like that....was it mack or warrior who hated when he had called them that? It may have been mack and it was in BHM chat
do you remember when he made the thread of the threesome

and he and the other guy dp'd the one lady who had arranged it, and he could feel the other guys dick and he said fucck this im not doing it?

Edited by afrokock - Feb 04 2013 at 4:13pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Naim Naim wrote:

I thank you humbly.

who wouldn't like a male poster like that LOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:13pm

TC i remember it being more words too. Afros portrait of Naim is spot on...Bhm ladies ate it up man not overtly like summer of thirst though.

I saw his peen i was uuum quite lengthy and girthy. He used to call people bamma ass brothers or supm like that....was it mack or warrior who hated when he had called them that? It may have been mack and it was in BHM chat

yep.  i remember him calling people bammas....

jr is naim yo daddy? uncle? big bro?  lol
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

purp that was post my hiatus.  i believe he was posting in like 2006 as well and that greeting was waaaaaaay more extra...

let me see if i can find something...lol

and 2006 was during my 3-year hiatus LOL

Edited by PurpleHaze - Feb 04 2013 at 4:14pm
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:14pm
FOH

jr.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yep.  i remember him calling people bammas....

jr is naim yo daddy? uncle? big bro?  lol
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

do you remember when he made the thread of the threesome

and he and the other guy dp'd the one lady who had arranged it, and he could feel the other guys dick and he said fucck this im not doing it?

Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrr. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i wonder if i can find it? He loved to eat the kat and couldnt stand whack head he gave out tips all the time.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

FOH

jr.

LOLHugEmbarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:17pm

He loved to eat the kat and couldnt stand whack head he gave out tips all the time.

LOL  yep.  i member that too...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System