BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Name something you got done to your body

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I'm tryna get some things done to my body tonight, sh*t.
LOL

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

I would soooooo get va-Jay Jay hair removal. I just shaved it completely bald for the first time this wknd and it looks so pretty. 

But the hair's growing back now and it's stubbly :(

Sorry for tmi

I never ever get stubble anymore since I started using this the cleancut personal shaver:

basically you trim/shave down to a stubble, dust on some powder and then use it in small circles..makes the area super smooth...Embarrassed, and it's good since it doesn't have any blades exposed so it won't nick or cut you down there

Edited by CherryBlossom - Jan 08 2014 at 5:58pm
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:46pm
Well.....I shaved my legs last night. Stern Smile
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:48pm
I wanted my boobs done cause they seem small compared to the rest of me but when they bloat theyre too big for me and they try to even out my shape. After having emergency surgery I said id NEVER have elective surgery but kids are rude.

Maybe laser hair removal cause im starting to see my grandmother in these sideburns. Does it prolong growth or stop it completely?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Next month will be a year since I got my nose pierced and for some strange reason it still hurts if I attempt to pull it out. No infections or ongoing pain, but hurts only when I try to take it out. I'm ready to switch things up dammit smh...

I've had mine pierced for 4 yrs.
It just stopped hurting like last year.
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

braces count? 

i had them 

im gonna get veneers soonish. 
mainly on 2 of my teeth for now.. cus i never wore the retainer and theyve begun moving.. 

then in the future ill get the rest done 

Girl, you better stop playing and get a new night time retainer from the ortho, when they are straight get a permanent retainer in the back of your teeth thats what I did.

I've had braces, a tattoo, 4 piercings. Oh, and I would love some botox. LOL

Edited by MinnyMiss16 - Jan 08 2014 at 5:54pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Breast lift.
I was the Kool-Aid man for a minute after I had it done.
Always lookin' in the mirror going "OH YEAH!!!!"

Are they nice and perky? Mine are naturally perky. My mother told me if you I didn't want them to sag I should sleep with a bra and that's what I do.

I never understood how ladies could do that.  my bra is coming off as i'm walking in the door.  it's like sleeping with socks on.  ican't.

MY hubby hates me but I can't sleep without socks. Silky VS night gown thingy and some bootie socks.(So freaking hood)!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

is laser hair removal effective for you all?

i heard from various people that the hair grows back very very fine and light....but it still grows back

LIESSSS Who told you that. MY hair hasn't grown back since I've gotten it done and I still have a few more sessions. You get a total of 9 sessions. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

So in my teens and all throughout my life in NY I never wore open toe shoes so around 21 I got my feet done. Corn removal. My feet look GAWGUS now I ain't say they lick-able they just don't have corns on them anymore.

Early last year I got laser hair removal on my chin best money I spent to date.

Last month hair transplant surgery

I think I'm done for now.

Did you have to wear a boot?

I had to wear that boot for a few weeks and told everyone I twisted my ankle. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 6:05pm
I'd like to get laser hair removal on my underarms though

..sugaring gets rid of the hair and doesn't hurt my sensitive skin but I don't like the whole process..it's too messy and takes too long
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 6:37pm
Pierced nipples
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style