BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Name a BHM member you do not like and why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Samone you cool with me but I can see how the " well I never" could bother some. Shrugs shoulders

lol

does that mean bougie?

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I don't know why people take issue with me

I am so lovable
LOL

you are though. you good people. Smile

Sponsored Links

CaramelRose View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Caramelrose your mission should be to dig up dirt on Midna for digging up dirt on you. Fight it out..maybe youre born with it maybe its Maybeline

Face it,she won.She'll continue to make my life a living hell.I am wrong for making this thread and I am wrong for coming back here.My experience here now is gonna be a living hell.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:39pm
why all the mixer hate? he was just a corny dude that loved keylime pie and taking horrible pitchas....that being said adminCry bring'em backCry

Disapproveunless someone else wants to talk nerdy stuff with me?Geek

i dont like a few posters..most dont post here that often so its all good. the others i ignore so its all good.Thumbs Up
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by CaramelRose CaramelRose wrote:

Face it,she won.She'll continue to make my life a living hell.I am wrong for making this thread and I am wrong for coming back here.My experience here now is gonna be a living hell.
welp, it didn't/doesn't have to be. you made that bed. 

nighty night. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 3:45pm
op just change your screen name again and come back with a better disposition on e-life...that's all...
CaramelRose View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:03pm
Yall can continue to make fun of me.Yall win and I am fat loser.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:09pm
LOL Anyone who retains receipts on a forum is a loser....and anyone who get's their feelings hurt over said receipts is a loser. I'm sorry you are. Even the process of trying to remember something someone said months ago, is a little TOO much effort and time to be spent on a bytch you dont even know. 

If I say "I'm getting beat in the head with 3 penises right now" 5 months ago, and then in another topic I talk about how I hate penis and you pull that sheit from 5 months ago up. You are going to get laughed at. Receipts mean nothing on a forum if the person doesn't give a phuck. Who you gon' tell? Other people on a forum filled with people I don't know? 

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:10pm
tf is this sh*t? Ermm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

LOL Anyone who retains receipts on a forum is a loser....and anyone who get's their feelings hurt over said receipts is a loser. I'm sorry you are. Even the process of trying to remember something someone said months ago, is a little TOO much effort and time to be spent on a bytch you dont even know. 

If I say "I'm getting beat in the head with 3 penises right now" 5 months ago, and then in another topic I talk about how I hate penis and you pull that sheit from 5 months ago up. You are going to get laughed at. Receipts mean nothing on a forum if the person doesn't give a phuck. Who you gon' tell? Other people on a forum filled with people I don't know? 

There is a search function that actually has an option to search member threads......aint nobody really remembering shyt y'all say....lmao
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

There is a search function that actually has an option to search member threads......aint nobody really remembering shyt y'all say....lmao
.......and if you go through the process of searching for some bullshyt somebody has said....that's STILL too much effort and time exerted towards a bytch you don't know. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 35>
  Share Topic