BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Naked pics on boyfriend's phone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carabunga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carabunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Naked pics on boyfriend's phone
    Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:31pm
So I asked my boyfriend today if I could see his phone because I wanted to pick out a picture of him to put in my contacts. He started acting really weird and hesitant about handing over his phone so I jokingly said "If you have any naked pictures in there I'll give you 5 mins to delete them." Turns out this fool really did have naked pictures of old flames and who ever else there are in his phone! I was shocked about this and when I asked him for what purpose does he still have them in there, he claimed that he keeps the pictures around to show off to his "boys". WTF? I feel really uncomfortable about this even though he claims that he doesn't talk to any of the girls anymore and that a lot of the pictures are really old from like 2011. I asked him to delete them and he refuses. Am I making a big deal out of this and if not what do you think I should do?
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:03pm

no no no noooo! That is so disrespectful! He keeps them around so he can brag to his friends? oh helllllllllll no!! I would have dumped him on the spot for saying that to my face. How do you know those pics aren't recent?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:42pm
The fact that he refuses to delete them means that you should have dumped him already.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:55pm
that is very disrespectful.
he wouldnt be my bf anymore.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 1:30am
Ugh, you asked him and he refused? Dude had a way out and burned down the door. You really should dump him.
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 4:06am
You need to let him go. I've been down that road and it's not pretty at all. He's just going to continue to lie and make excuses.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 6:06am
Something ain't right.

He is keeping the naked pics of old girlfriends .., so that he can show them off to his 'boys'?

Wow ... do these old gfs KNOW he's doing this?

harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:00am
Just imagine what will happen to any of your pics if you two break up
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 5:49am
Show off to his boys???

So what would he say if you went around parading the dick pics of your exes?

This dumbass. I hope you aren't taking this guy seriously, hun. Because he certainly isn't taking you seriously.

You know what to do: http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/door-165.gif
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 5:50am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Something ain't right.

He is keeping the naked pics of old girlfriends .., so that he can show them off to his 'boys'?

Wow ... do these old gfs KNOW he's doing this?

HAHA, NOPE! I don't even know the dude but I KNOW the answer is NOPE! LOLLOLLOLLOL

Dude probably not only keeps them as masturbation material, but as blackmail insurance too!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic