BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nail Art and Polish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:42am
I love the ones you posted AA.  Something about this color combination is calling my name!!!

#nails #nailart #essie #abstracts #art #nudeart #Swarovski #swarovskicrystals

Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:50am
how did i miss this threadThumbs Up
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:10am
y'all are going to make me try doing my own nails another go… 

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Coke when you're ready do a nail challenge thread and we'll come support youClap 

Jones said she wanted to grow hers as well. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:20am
tuh! 
i was just talking.. i know its not likely...
growing your nails isn't that hard (no shade jonesy) but i can't just become artsy… 

so many things go into nails.. shape.. evenness.. and all types of stuff. it will be all crooked and a mess.. 

i can't even get a cat eye to look the same on both eyes.. having to do that to 10 nails…? 
idk…. 

i need to look more into that stamper thing. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:34am
Me either coke.  Stamping is the way to go then. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:40am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Coke when you're ready do a nail challenge thread and we'll come support youClap 

Jones said she wanted to grow hers as well. 

I'm in for the nail challenge. How do you guy get you nails to stop splitting on the sides. Ohh that irks my nerves. When I go to the nail place I always tell them to paint the whole nail all the way to the edges. They never listen.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:44am
I have that same problem suga.   I try to wrap the sides with polish and top coat but they are hard to get to.  And the breakage is usually way down the side.Angry

I'm going to try the Duri Slay recommended.  Her nails look amazing and all I need is to get rid of the breakage and mine can get there I hope.

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 18 2014 at 11:44am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:57am
do you guys eat healthy? 

i really notice a difference in my nails depending on the way i eat, if I'm sick, and just how my body is doing overall.. 

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:10pm
I notice a big difference when I drink milk. My nails grow extremely fast anyway, but When I break one and need it to grow out faster, I add more milk. I can get a visible nail from nothing in about 5 days (usually takes about 2 weeks)  I think it may be placebo though, because I read that milk does nothing for nails. But it seems to work for me.

I do eat very healthy in general now ; but even when I was younger and didn't eat healthy, milk was my go to for quick nails. I used it once to get nice nails for my sister's wedding in 4 weeks . I didn't want to wear tips.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 26>
  Share Topic