Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Nail Art and Polish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 27>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:06pm
Slay we need to talk about stamping plates to0.  I suck at drawing straight lines but I have done a little bit of design.   I suck at taking pics as well but I need to fix that for my love of make-up, nail polish and the BHM communityEmbarrassed.

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 17 2014 at 12:06pm
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:07pm
by conservative, I mean like the gold polish without studs. That's still a bit wild.

I'm not THAT conservative. lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:08pm
i think i was kinda almond (not quite that pointy).. but now that they've grown out they look more roundish.. but they're long 

scust@ them duck nails… 

even the less dramatic ones those jerseyliciou girls have are ugly… 

Edited by coconess - Feb 17 2014 at 12:09pm
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:11pm
my favorite conservative nail art that most can pull off with no problems are halfmoons! I haven't done any since starting my blog because i'm lazy but here are some examples:

Next manicure, Emily is always a trendsetter.&nbsp;

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:13pm
I haven't tried the half moon yet but I did buy these:

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

my favorite conservative nail art that most can pull off with no problems are halfmoons! I haven't done any since starting my blog because i'm lazy but here are some examples:

pretty! and I have that Opi color too 
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Slay we need to talk about stamping plates to0.  I suck at drawing straight lines but I have done a little bit of design.   I suck at taking pics as well but I need to fix that for my love of make-up, nail polish and the BHM communityEmbarrassed.

I used to hate stamping...a lot. it took forever and a day, the images wouldn't transfer...then I found this!

it's squishy and...everything! it picks up images, it's big so covers all of your nail, because it's so soft it wraps around your nail so you don't have to roll it, and because it's soft you don't need to wait forever for your polish to dry so you can stamp.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:15pm
That stamper right there is the TRUTH!!!   I have two and I found a light purple one that I'm stashing because I don't want my sister to find it when she comes over to paint her nailsLOL

Yes it literally took stamping from "pain in the ass" to AWESOME. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 17 2014 at 12:16pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:15pm

(i was THIS close to getting minx nails.. but the lady talked me out of it.. i regret not trying it anyways.. she said it didnt last) 

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:15pm
Because i am a dark butt, purple is my staple color...i love dark greens too....Chrome finishes work really well with our skin tone.

Google images acting like they dont have pics of black women in nail polish Sleepy

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 27>
  Share Topic