Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nail Art and Polish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 27>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:02pm
The glitter nail polish gets snagged in my hair...I like it but I don't like ripping out my hair lol
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:03pm
I have this one

http://www.stephscloset.com/blog/images/photos/large-3346.jpg
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:09pm
Yes PP.  There were a lot of dupes between the OPI Suede Collection and the Cuccio Precious Metals.  I missed the OP Suede Collection so I was excited to find those Cuccio for $4 eachCool
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Yes PP.  There were a lot of dupes between the OPI Suede Collection and the Cuccio Precious Metals.  I missed the OP Suede Collection so I was excited to find those Cuccio for $4 eachCool
Shocked where?
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

The glitter nail polish gets snagged in my hair...I like it but I don't like ripping out my hair lol

This and it takes 200 bottles of polish remover to get it off Ouch
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:12pm

I liked that cuccio too.

and even tho they look pretty much the same, like a junkie--I want it too.

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 17 2014 at 1:13pm
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

This and it takes 200 bottles of polish remover to get it off Ouch
You don't add top coat after the glitter?....and Use 100% acetone...i buy the $3 from walgreens, it takes everything off, i posted it in the other thread:

Edited by zolloh - Feb 17 2014 at 1:17pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Shocked where?

trandesign.com.   That site is dead now though.  The new one is http://www.nailsupplies.us/

And while we're talking about this nail polish should not cost an arm and leg.   I only really buy from a couple of places.  The one above and these two.  I just wish they sold OPI but I got the hookup with my friend's cosmo license.   She takes me to the wholesale and I rack up for $3.99 on OPIHeart

8ty8 Beauty - http://8ty8beauty.com/
Head2Toe Beauty - http://www.head2toebeauty.com/

China Glaze and Color Club are around $3.00 (Fck Sally's!)
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:20pm

You don't add top coat after the glitter?....and Use 100% acetone...i buy the $3 from walgreens, it takes everything off, i posted it in the other thread:

Holy Grail right hereClap

ETA:  A lot of those liquid sand polishes go from stunning to out of this world once you add topcoat.  The texture underneath just adds this crazy dimension that is hard to describe. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 17 2014 at 1:23pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:26pm

Nail stamping tutorial...wtf is with the woman's voice though? LOL

OMG.  WTH is going on with the voice-overLOLLOL

I'm the same way with Konad as I am with MAC.  I'm not paying extra for your regular quality stuff.  I WILL find an alternative that is worth the actual price. 

I do have white, red and black Konad stamping polish though.  Its crazy thick and stamps okay but I like to use the Kleancolors black and white better.  They work fine. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 17 2014 at 1:28pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 27>