Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Nadula Virgin Hair *SAVE YOUR MONEY*

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nadula Virgin Hair *SAVE YOUR MONEY*
    Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 2:38pm
Hi ladies! So let me give y'all some background info. My last install was some QHP brazilian straight. There's 100s of posts on here about them so I decided not to post about it, but omg that hair was amazing. It literally didn't shed or tangle AT ALL and it held up to bleaching very well. Clap I know y'all say they are hit & miss, but I definitely got a good batch. It really raised my standards for Aliexpress hair. I kept that hair in for about 3 months & I was going to put it away in my hair stash, but my mother unknowingly threw it away when she was cleaning my room. CryWhich brings me to my next install:

Nadula Virgin Hair Prouducts (Aliexpress)
www.aliexpress.com/store/1187532
Specs: 18, 20, 22, & 24 brazilian straight ($137 *on sale*)
Install date: June 27

With this hair being so cheap, my expectations weren't super high. It's the summer so I just wanted something decent that could last a month or so. This hair definitely wasn't it. 

Pros: price, shipping speed (received 3 days after purchase), very generous with length
Cons: EVERYTHING ELSE Angry

When I got this hair, it looked and felt like doll hair. It was so silky and shiny! After washing it, the hair looked and felt slightly better - but not by much. Also, the hair was dyed jet black instead of being a natural brown color so I had to dye my hair too. When I had the hair installed, it was SO thin to be 4 bundles of hair. I love thick hair so that was really disappointing. The hair was okay for a few days, but after that it all went downhill. This hair tangles like crazy. I have to keep a brush at hand otherwise this hair will tangle up so fast. The shedding is ridiculous too, despite the fact that my wefts weren't cut. This hair is all over my floor and in my brushes smh. I'm soooooo glad that I got this hair over the summer and not while I was in school. I'd be so embarrassed to have to deal with the horrors of this hair around my roommate. Dead

Would anyone be so kind as to PM me a vendor they'd recommend that's a little cheaper than QHP? I'd definitely appreciate it.

Edited by Sephoraaa - Jul 27 2014 at 3:22pm
Sponsored Links

PeachyPlum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeachyPlum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 3:05pm
It may be better to just purchase a 3 bundle hair deal with QHP.
If you find another cheap vendor, you'll end up throwing over $100+ in the bin because it will only last you at least up to 3 weeks.

Sorry to hear about your experience.
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 9:31pm
Thanks for letting us know....do you have pictures btw?
christineAbby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christineAbby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:21am
Why everyone has his own best vendor>?
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 5:04pm
Well as far as aliexpess hair lately on youtube i seen people buying like modern show hair, ali moda, lisa virgin hair, VIP beauty, and bele virgin hair.. But im not sure how they are most of the reviews i seen they sent hair too the gurus and i seen others..... they are resonably price but i advise to do your research, im not sure how long their hair last.
shepherd007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shepherd007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:30pm
thanks for shareing. but i suggest that you can go to some professional website forfancyhair dot com to have a look for some good quality hair weave extensions
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:47am
"Yellowman" is a spammer.  Don't be fooled y'all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic