BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nadinola Skin Cream for dark spots

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by sunshine kiss sunshine kiss wrote:

Anyone still using Nadinola skin discoloration fade cream and getting results?

I just ordered it online from Walgreens. $9+ in-store, but only $5.79 online, with free shipping for orders over $25. It should be here by the weekend
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:30pm
Not much going on the Skin Care site here. I spent some time on the 'SkinCareTalk' Forum today. Those ladies are really into their skin care. I learned a lot, even some DIY.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 8:39pm
Walgreens delivered . I already did my first application. I will also apply it to my to my elbows and knees.
I am also considering Kojic Acid Soap for my body, but that will probably happen in another month or two
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 7:59pm
I decided to order the Kojic Acid Soap anyway. Why wait, I will take advantage of the decreased sun rays.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 2:01pm
I have applied Nadinola to my face and neck for the past 3 nights, and I am beginning to see a subtle difference between my neck and decollete'. I am off to get a decent sunscreen which is difficult to get at this time of year . Merchants truly believe a good sunscreen should only be available during the summer months

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 7:49pm
I am anxious to start working on my body. I happened to notice Costco will be having Amlactin Lotion on sale, with no limits. Boy, will I ever stock up.

I wonder if they sell it by the case

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 7:50pm
The sale starts Oct 30th - Nov 20 th !!!!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 5:44pm
continuing to use my Nadinola, and happy with the results, especially since it's only been a few days. For the past few years I have not lost the summer tan, it just kept adding on. Everyone ask 'why is your face so dark'. Nadinola is bringing my complexion back. Also concentrating on my elbows, knees, and scars . I am a klutz
Omgitsdannie101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omgitsdannie101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 9:06pm
Years ago I tried to lighten my dark spots with ambi fade cream and got a bad allergic reaction.  I assumed I was just allergic to ambi because I found out later that my mom had the same reaction when she tried it.  This last month I 've tried evening my skin by first using the kojic acid soap and it works really well.  To try and spot treat I purchased the Nadinola cream and two days later I had the same reaction that I had with ambi, red patches with tiny bumps (it kind of looks like a rash).  I guess I'm just allergic to hydroquinone, Does anyone know of anything else that fades spots that does't have that?
loveroflove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveroflove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:13am
I have tried glytone fade lotion from germastore for my dark spots. GREAT results. I only used it once a day.  U can only use for a maximum of three months. then u have to give your skin a break. Im curious to know what will lighten the dark spots under my eyes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic