BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

NAACP Image Awards - pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MomeRath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MomeRath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 10:03pm
why they do loretta like that tho
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 10:13pm
Adding some more OP. Some are dupes.

laz-alonso-meagan-good-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Deception co-stars Laz AlonsMero and Meagan Good posed backstage. Two beautiful people!

keke-palmer-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Keke Palmer opted for cobalt with a thigh-high slit, though I would’ve preferred a more delicate shoe with some sparkle. Simple and chic no?

jamie-foxx-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Jamie Foxx wore a tux, while his daughter went bright in orange. She’s beautiful!

common-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Hey Common! The rapper gave some flair to a simple suit with a burgundy bow tie. If I put him on my Christmas list ten months in advance, perhaps I can snag him no?

ll-cool-j-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

LL Cool J stuck to his tried and true formula in a satin lapel tux. I want him to try something new in 2013, but I guess if it isn’t broken then don’t fix it right?

freida-pinto-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles-dev-patel

I love seeing Freida Pinto and Dev Patel together on the red carpet! She looked gorgeous in an emerald James Ferreira gown.

archie-panjabi-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Archie Panjabi could not be missed in silver sequins.

lance-gross-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Lance Gross and his date were the perfect pair! I loved his $2,365 DSquared2 Tailored Suit and her embellished gown.

rutina-wesley-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Rutina Wesley was virtually unrecognizable in a draped gown with a plunging v-neckline. How amazing does she look?

elise-neal-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles-stella-mccartney-single-sleeve-dress

A $1,448 Stella McCartney Single Sleeve Dress and $550 Jimmy Choo Tempest Sequin Sandals completed Elise Neal’s look. She could have done away with the drop earrings, but I cannot deny that this is a hot ensemble!

niecy-nash-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

All-black was far from boring on Niecy Nash who stunned by giving her look gold accents.

tatyana-ali-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Though Tatyana Ali’s gown had potential, her hair looked as if she just stepped out of the shower. Sigh.

jeff-perry-katie-lowes-bellamy-young-tony-goldwyn-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

The Scandal cast was in attendance looking as fab as ever! How elegant is Bellamy Young’s deep crimson $4,800 J. Mendel Sleeveless Shawl Collar Mermaid Gown?

vanessa-l-williams-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Gold was the hue of choice for Vanessa L. Williams who showed off her figure in a form-fitting one shoulder dress and embellished sandals.

mario-van-peebles-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

It was a family night for Mario Van Peebles who brought his son along. I mean seriously, why is this man so fine?

gloria-reuben-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Though yellow is my favorite color, Gloria Reuben’s gown had quite too much going on for me to cosign it.

gladys-knight-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Gladys Knight hasn’t aged a bit since her days leaving on a midnight train to Georgia with The Pips! She definitely brought glamour to the red carpet in a one-shoulder design with a sheer overlay.

shonda-rhimes-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

The woman who predominates my Thursday nights, Shonda Rhimes, uplifted a simple dress with a crystal brooch.

chandra-wilson-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Chandra Wilson went glam in an icy blue design, equipped with draped detailing and crystal embellishment.

loretta-devine-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Loretta Devine sparkled and shined on the red carpet in a long-sleeve lamé number.

shanola-hampton-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Shameless actress Shanola Hampton skewed a bit towards prom, which was unfortunate because she’s so beautiful!

eric-laray-harvey-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

He might play a bad guy on hit show Boardwalk Empire, but Eric Laray Harvey cleaned up rather well in a tux.

alfre-woodard-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Alfre Woodard showed the kids that she still has it in yellow.

emayatzy-corinealdi-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

I’m not sure if we’ll be seeing a lot more of actress Emayatzy Corinealdi, but she looked flawless in a strapless sweetheart gown. Hot!

amandla-steinberg-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Actress Amandla Stenberg was cute as a button in a white lace dress and perfectly-coiffed updo. She might be just a teen, but she was one of my favorite looks of the night.

sandra-oh-44th-naacp-image-awards-los-angeles

Last, but not least was Sandra Oh who served glamour in forest green.

That’s all folks! Who had your favorite looks of the night?

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:31pm
Why y'all surprised about Loretta Devine? She is as kooky as it comes but I like her that wrap goes with her style
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:40pm
Something is off about LL's face...
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:51pm
Well, Halle looks stunning. I don't know where Loretta got that damn foil snuggie from. LL's face looks like a sugar cookie. And glad keke palmer got rid of that blonde.
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:09am
LL needs to go into the skin anti-aging and revitalizing industry. He is remarkable.

I love the OMG girls but is this what little black girls have to look up to? It seems a bit on the barbie side to me.

Loretta...no words.

Kerry, fabulous on every level. Classy to bring her parents. I thought she was part Dominican, no?

pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:11am
BTW, I love that Frieda Pinto is still with her man! I have got to watch the Life of Pi.
iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:02am
Gladys is scary looking.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:04am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I didn't know recongnize dark-skinned Vanessa Williams, wow she looks different.  Kerry Washington looks like an aka's birthday cake and looks stunning as a result

not feeling her dress at all but her face looks beautiful.  Someone's needs to hire those OMG girls a stylist.  Loretta gets a pass because she's old and her sight may be going.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:05am
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

BTW, I love that Frieda Pinto is still with her man! I have got to watch the Life of Pi.

but there is so much space in between them....kinda weird imo

Perfect pair: Life Of Pis Dev Patel and his stunning actress girlfriend Freida Pinto also walked the carpet
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic