Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mywigsbox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboni1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 5:09am
Originally posted by bobsgirl62 bobsgirl62 wrote:

I am not a he as you see it says bobsgirl. I have never been to china or have a desire to go there. I am a african american female from kansas and love hair of all kinds. If you choose not to believe me that's on you. It doesn't matter to me if ou believe me or not but I just thought everyone that liked lace wigs would like to know where to get them cheap and of good structure. Just washed mine again for the 3rd time and still holding up good just have to braid it in two big braids to wash so it does not tangle. As you do with any weave hair if you care taking care of it right.

ok if you say so Sleepy
Sponsored Links

bobsgirl62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobsgirl62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 7:58am
GOD knows, so I don't even know you so it doesn't bother me if you don't. Life goes on!Smile
yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 11:03am
i bought one from mywigsbox, it's fine till now.
but i ll share you if it shell
Straighthoodtea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 11:11am

I just purchased a full lace wig from www.mywigsbox.com. I am very happy with it and the shipping was fast. It was  one of the wigs on sale so got it for $147.00. If you order full lace to keep it from shedding to much you can turn the wig inside out and spray krylon matte finish acrylic spray on the lace to seal the knots better. then to keep the lace from fraying us a fray block from any fabric store or wlamart. works great. The hair that this company uses it the greatest. I will recommend everyone I know to this company.

-side eye x 50- You only got 11 posts. You shouldn't be reviewing anything.Shocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobsgirl62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 2:15pm
Goodbye to you people who think this is a joke. You all s--------k
hairtime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 3:11pm

Goodbye to you people who think this is a joke. You all s--------k

Don't understand why you say YOU ALL ?Cry

All was not negative. If you are who you say you are and you like your unit than that's that.

It's your money, your time, your view, your opinon. Everyone has one just like everyone has an a@#!$%$ umm LOL

Don't feed into it -  if you are for real.
Don't you know all things do not need to be addressed ?  Sometimes you just have to look past some stuff. This is a free board !!!

These people
Don't feed you
Clothes you
pay your bills
Nor f... you

So don't feed into !!!
Now that's if you are who you say you are LOLWinkEmbarrassed
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 3:52pm
The thing is, way too many times on these boards, some new 'member' comes on here posting with stories and LINKS and all, about one particular vendor and how amazing they are... and nearly always, that 'member' turns out to either be the vendor or is representing them.  It makes the longer standing members a little mistrusting, when a newbie shows up with essentially no prior posts, all talkin' about how wonderful some vendor is. 

It doesn't take long being here to see this happen.

No one was out to 'get you' Bobsgirl... but with that post, and the PM's, you have been perceived as gone fishin', if you see what I mean.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobsgirl62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 6:35pm
yes I see what you mean and to tell you the truth I really never had anything to post until now. I have been a member since 2008 just reading peoples post and never doing my own. I am sorry to all that I have offended. Have A great day!
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 6:49pm
LOL I luv that photo......LOLWink  funny!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobsgirl62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2011 at 6:57pm
I deleted my video pics. from youtube today.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic