Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

mypureremy.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
eyezrundaworld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eyezrundaworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mypureremy.com
    Posted: Apr 15 2012 at 11:24am
Okay before I get the google check, I just searched this company again and no results for this forum. I yt again and it still has the same number of videos as Jan. My stylist is a distributor of this haor and reccomended in Jan. Now after finding bhm I am leary of this. The prices seem high and the hair is unremarkable from the pics. I just wanted to hear some of you ladies inpur but Im pretty sure I will order from aliexpress.

Thanks

oh the site is mypureremy.com and click the blog icon to see the ics

Edited by eyezrundaworld - Apr 15 2012 at 11:26am
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eyezrundaworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2012 at 1:11pm
So no one can answer my question?
JustLooking412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustLooking412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 12:41am
Well that website is pointless! I can't really see pics of the hair, what they're selling it how much to really determine anything. But the way I see it is the hair is marked up when they sell it to your stylist and then she marks it up even more to recoup what she paid and to turn a profit so yes it ends up being severely overpriced I'm sure. Depending on what kinda look you're going for, Aliexpress might be most appropriate in this situation!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eyezrundaworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2012 at 8:42am
Same thing i was thinking. That site hasnt improved at all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic