Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Myers Briggs Personality Test Winter Ver

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Myers Briggs Personality Test Winter Ver
    Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:37am
I am a "INTJ"

Sponsored Links

Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:42am
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

I am a "INTJ"

same here
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:46am
                                                  INFJ
Introvert(89%)  iNtuitive(12%)  iNtuitive  Feeling(25%)  Judging(78%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:57am
yeah it is... Cool
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:39am

INTJ
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

A good way to jump start 2013 and to understand each other a little more. In a way I believe that we will learn more about each other and understand why we step on each others feet on this discussion board. It can help tremondously offline in understanding people and understanding what a person values and how they relate to the world.

We have a lot of new members, so I thought it would be a good idea to see their personality and understand it a lot more.

Here is the Test:

I'm the INTP - The Architect or The Thinker -

As an INTP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

INTPs live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved, or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations. They seek clarity in everything, and are therefore driven to build knowledge. They are the "absent-minded professors", who highly value intelligence and the ability to apply logic to theories to find solutions. They typically are so strongly driven to turn problems into logical explanations, that they live much of their lives within their own heads, and may not place as much importance or value on the external world. Their natural drive to turn theories into concrete understanding may turn into a feeling of personal responsibility to solve theoretical problems, and help society move towards a higher understanding.

i dont buy it

your threads and posts say otherwise
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:46pm
ENTJ
Extravert(11%)  iNtuitive(50%)  iNtuitive  Thinking(1%)  Judging(44%)
  • You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Not sure what to make of it .....

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:57pm

Ahh if thats^^ for me  well that holds some truth. Im not pushy thoLOL unless I need to be. Usually If i have to tell someone to do something more than once.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Ahh if thats^^ for me  well that holds some truth. Im not pushy thoLOL unless I need to be. Usually If i have to tell someone to do something more than once.
We would probably have issues unless it's highly important logically vs emotionally.

The more I think about it... maybe i can come off as pushy.... Ouch Like if you tell me your going to take care of something by a certain time. I will ask a few times before that time comes if you have done it. Especially if its something I could have taken care of myself. That said it also annoys me if its something that could prevent a problem for the other person and i tell them to do something that would resolve said problem over and over and they never do and then the problem occurs or they wait to the last minute and ask me for additional helpSleepy Aint no body got time for that.

ETA:

I do mean well....Embarrassed and if someone tells me to back off...I back off Completely (kinda in a bish way until theyre hunting me downDead im semi evil)

Edited by Gkisses - Nov 28 2012 at 1:11pm
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 1:14pm
how long does it take?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System