Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My Youtube Channel!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

My Youtube Channel!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2009
Location: near ratchets
Status: Offline
Points: 251850
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

 
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

how you doing baby bak ?
Hi there bunion, long time!

Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Online
Points: 1261042
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:28pm
simp game skrooooooong!

5 star thread

Edited by afrokock - Apr 24 2014 at 12:29pm
Back to Top
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 07 2013
Location: DE
Status: Offline
Points: 10519
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:33pm
you look nice moreno. hopefully youre keeping your head straight on  these days.
Back to Top
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 25 2011
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 68885
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:33pm
Damn, Y.gun, you is too hot! you need to start promoting yourself all over youtube for real, because there is no reason why you shouldn't have a million subscribers! What da hell you waitin for? Get Money Bitch!!!!
Back to Top
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2008
Location: Babylon
Status: Offline
Points: 161379
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Damn, Y.gun, you is too hot! you need to start promoting yourself all over youtube for real, because there is no reason why you shouldn't have a million subscribers! What da hell you waitin for? Get Money Bitch!!!!
LOLCry
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 258276
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:39pm
Very pretty
Didn't watch the vids yet but from what I see you encourage me to further get my makeup game way up
Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Location: In my zone
Status: Offline
Points: 399531
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:39pm
Nala types like a thug then I remember her lil tiny butt in those overalls and be like......AwwwwwLOL
Back to Top
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 26 2011
Location: london
Status: Offline
Points: 8817
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:40pm

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

the way you say description boxHeart
So random lolLOL

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I love your makeup in your Skin Revive Foundation Review video.
Lord i hate that video, but gotta keep it real, its nice to see how my videos have come along since the first 

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

You carry yourself very maturely to only be 20.
Thank you, but its all an actStern Smile im 20 going on 12LOL 

Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:


Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Are you a Nigerian-Brit?Geek
Yesssiirr Green white green allll day


I thought so. Star

Nne chop knuckle!  CoolCool

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

aww you're so pretty y.gun

look at dis fine gehl!!

YASSSSSS Naija girls unitttte


Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

 
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

how you doing baby bak ?
Hi there bunion, long time!

I LOVE THIS OMG BUNZ!!CryClap 

Back to Top
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2010
Location: Ethiopia
Status: Offline
Points: 329043
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:41pm
Of course I missed you bew.
Back to Top
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 26 2011
Location: london
Status: Offline
Points: 8817
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Damn, Y.gun, you is too hot! you need to start promoting yourself all over youtube for real, because there is no reason why you shouldn't have a million subscribers! What da hell you waitin for? Get Money Bitch!!!!
LOLCry
i WAS DYING TOOCryCryLOL 
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down