Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Year with QHP *Tons of Pics*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Duchess of Cali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duchess of Cali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:11am
Your installs ALWAYS look so nice! Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

Lipstickbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:30am
My previous comment isn't meant to derail the thread, your installs are absolutely gorgeous!!

Edited by Lipstickbandit - Feb 06 2013 at 11:30am
ClassicBeautee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClassicBeautee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 2:22pm
Lovely install! Nice outfits too!
Memphisbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Memphisbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 2:33pm
Just beautiful!!!!    I love it!!

You said you put it on a wig cap...How much of your hair is out?  and what do you  use to curl the hair?
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 3:10pm
Lovely hair and pics
monica13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monica13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:45am
I just ordered from them a few weeks ago and I LOVE this hair. I got the wavy and used a curling iron to curl the hair and it has held the curl for over a week now. I also have little to no shedding and I didn't seal my wefts. Hopefully my hair looks as good as yours after a year!
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 5:14am
Flawless!!!! Qhp was BOMB!
kilaniboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilaniboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Memphisbaby Memphisbaby wrote:

Just beautiful!!!!    I love it!!

You said you put it on a wig cap...How much of your hair is out?  and what do you  use to curl the hair?

Thanks babe! I left out a good bit the first time, enough to change my part from either side to the middle. I just did my wig over so now I have less out, just enough to cover a middle part. I use a Remington curling wand, caruso rollers, and a one inch curling iron
kilaniboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilaniboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Lipstickbandit Lipstickbandit wrote:

I love me some QHP been ordering from them for two years but my last two purchases weren't good. The ends werer dry and on I'm experiencing some tangling and slight shedding....mind you the hair has only been installed less than 7 days. So far I've done a deep condition on the ends with egg yolk, olive oil and honey. But I shouldn't have to do this with hair straight out the pack.

So sorry to hear that! Like I said, Im glad I got some before it fell off. I wanted to order more but after hearing this im scared!
kilaniboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilaniboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:13am
Thanks so much you guys!! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System