BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My Year with QHP *Tons of Pics*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kilaniboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote kilaniboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Year with QHP *Tons of Pics*
    Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:23am
Hi ladies! I was looking at the QHP thread when I realized I never really shared my experience with them which is a shame because its basically what Ive been wearing the most this year. Just thought I would share some hair PICS on this lovely day Smile Disclaimer: This post by no means is a review or reflective of what the quality of their hair is now. Im just glad I got some good bundles before they fell off. Also, all of these pics are taken from Instagram so please excuse the filters and such. I got too lazy to keep taking singular pics on of my hair on my real camera and just did it with my iphone. Exactly one year ago I purchased 4 bundles of Brazilian straight hair in 16, 18, 20 & 22 inches. I installed it on a wig cap and have been wearing it on and off every since. Heres my Journey LOL

These are pics of me when I first installed the hair/wig cap

Then I took it out and wore Bobraz for a month. After that started becoming a tangled mess, I went right back to my QHP, but tried ombre for a new look

Then I took it out during the summer to wear some the curly Wags/Bdogg hair that I posted a while back. I wore that for about 2 months but then went back to QHP. This time I tried to dye it all blond. I also had my closure from Roman which I dyed as well & then cut into bangs

Needless to say, I did not like the color on me so I quickly changed it back dark. I tried to dye it black but it came out a dark brown color.

So its been a year later and I am STILL wearing this hair! After 3 dye jobs, the hair is holding up as well as I could have imagine. Shedding and tangling as been extremely minimal throughout the entire year and I did not seal! The hair has of course thinned out a bit but I have not added any more hair. The only products I used on it was Organix & Dove shampoo & conditioners. Im not stupid to think that QHP is actually brazilian and I know its pretty much chinese hair but whatever it is, its definitely held up for me. Im thinking about ordering a few more bundles but considering the reviews lately, Im not sure. Enjoy the hair pics! 
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:39am
Gorgeous install pics. QHP had/has good quality hair that is able to withstand a lot.
Spoiled302 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spoiled302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:49am
Nice!!!!
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:59am
That is nice! I wondered how much they cost. *looking at qhp*
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:03am
Can't see pics
musbjaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote musbjaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:32am
Beautiful! YOU & THE HAIR!
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:38am
The hair looks GORGEOUS and so do you (as usual)! Clap
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by musbjaz musbjaz wrote:

Beautiful! YOU & THE HAIR!
 ClapClap
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:47am

Thank you for showing us how the hair holds up through various styles and colorsClap

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:52am
Very Lovely.... Thanks for making me jealous of not being able to curl.................just a BIG THANKS!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic