Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Texturizers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My Year Towards My Hair Growth Goal

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Lrigyttiw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lrigyttiw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Year Towards My Hair Growth Goal
    Posted: May 20 2014 at 1:11pm

I think I'm on a good path this time. I'm still textlaxing and it seems now it's the first week of every month. The older I get, the faster my new growth shows up. I started 2013 out with a full relaxer, wrapping, flat ironing and curling, but I couldn't do that every week. That first picture was the last time I put heat on my hair. I'm strictly wash and go now. I wash my hair with a clarifying shampoo once a month, co-wash with conditioner once a week (usually the cheap Suave conditioners), and rinse and apply conditioner as a dressing almost every day (right now it's Herbal Essence Honey I'm Strong conditioner). The less I mess with my hair, the mo' better it grows. I'm still using Silk Elements Mild relaxer for my textlaxes. I started using coconut oil on my hair after I wash it (while it's wet) and that's helped with the growth as well. I love the bleached blonde in the back, so don't judge me. I haven't posted in a long while, but I still lurk from time to time. Just wanted to update everyone.

Edited by Lrigyttiw - May 20 2014 at 1:20pm
Sponsored Links

Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 1:19pm
 Heart Love your curls. Gorgeous.
      Congrats on your growth!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures