Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Water Broke!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 23 Votes, Average 4.13  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:02am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Awww! She so cute. Heart

Where's the BHM soon to be/new Mommy thread at? If it doesn't exist, who's gonna start it?

U got something to share?
Well...Embarrassed

No.LOL
Sponsored Links

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 1:53am
It was a tough first night with her. We are still in the hospital, she's been gassy and spitting up. We can handle it , but one of the nurses ruined our first day/night with child. She didn't seem to care about us and I didn't like how she was handling my baby. We are new parents and she didn't properly explain stuff , although we asked . We hit call button for her because I needed help with the baby and couldn't do it alone because of my c-section and the pain. She came in the room and then she left and never returned until I hit call button again and let them know she did this. She was rude and my baby hated her. So, I let one of the other workers know this and my bd talked to the charge nurse. Bish tried to talk ish about my bd and me as he walked by and my bd said , "funny how people talk about you as you are waking by ." She lied and said she educated him on something about the baby. She didn't, she seemed to want to get out of the room as fast as she could and pushed off work on new parents who needed help. The nurse before her went out of her way for us and checked in us while this one said she would be back to check and never came back. I tried to be nice and told her please be careful with my baby and she copped and attitude. So , charge nurse basically believed us and we got a new nurse. It was like night and day and we were happier. I cried over this because that bish nurse before acted like she didn't care as my baby cried in pain. she's fine now and sleeping on her dads chest.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 1:54am
COngratualations indie!!!!!!! Let me read the thread and see the new likkle snookumss
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 1:56am
File a formal complaint.....and follow up....
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 2:18am
Awww wittle tink tink.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 2:47am
Do not let that angry bird nurse ruin your time with your baby! Congrats , even if you have to chant a nunyohora yquo like on whats love got to do with it.

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:40am
Natalie is beautiful Thumbs UpHeart

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 6:48am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

File a formal complaint.....and follow up....

this... 

she'll think twice the next time she has an attitude

Edited by coconess - Jan 19 2014 at 6:49am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:17am
Nat said EFF being an Aquarius. Lol. Welcome to Team Capricorn Nat. We will send out your paperwork, Securities and free toaster.
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:27am
That's one gorgeous baby. Congrats!! Party
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System