Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

My Voodoo Neighbors

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 18>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

op you need to sign in everyday and post something...

LOL Cry LOL
Sponsored Links

pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

op you need to sign in everyday and post something...

Thank you guys......I am ok. Woke up with all my body parts. The super came by to tell me he went to their apt and spoke to them.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 4:19pm
^^^ that's good

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 5:56pm

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 5:58pm
i hope you own a bible opCry

Buy some holy water (or buy water and mix it with olive oil and get a priest to pray over it)
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:32pm
The orisha gonna get you.

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:45pm
My daddy has a lot of stories about people who practices black magic. He also has his own experiences. This past year he called 4 times from Nigeria at night and told my mom how he could feel something pinning his body down at night and how when he dreams, he is led to some ritual or something and they make him try to join whatever the hell they practice but he refuses and wakes up with cuts on his body. My daddy is a very successful man so I can see why certain people would want to harm him
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:48pm
Tell you dad to stop sleeping on his back since he can't control his sleep paralysis.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Tell you dad to stop sleeping on his back since he can't control his sleep paralysis.

That's what it is? So it has nothing to do with voodoo stuff? Lemme go look that up real quick....
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 7:38pm
Sleep paralysis is big time. The orisha from santeria are humans who have been turned into deities.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 18>
  Share Topic