BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Voodoo Neighbors

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Girl they can get some of this Brazilian, Ukanian, Zobaskian, Arabian, hair..I will even had it to them.

This is why the Haitian doorman is afraid to stop them from bringing animals in the building. He believes in Voodoo too.
Tonight i will burn some frankin sense and Mur for their rass.

LOL
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:53pm
So, the doorman is seeing animals "goats, chickens" enter the building but never leaving...LOL

If you are Christian there is nothing to be afraid of doesn't the Bible states, "no weapons formed against you shall prosper......"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Girl they can get some of this Brazilian, Ukanian, Zobaskian, Arabian, hair..I will even had it to them.

This is why the Haitian doorman is afraid to stop them from bringing animals in the building. He believes in Voodoo too.
Tonight i will burn some frankin sense and Mur for their rass.

I hope you're handing them weave hair!!! Shocked
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

So, the doorman is seeing animals "goats, chickens" enter the building but never leaving...LOL

If you are Christian there is nothing to be afraid of doesn't the Bible states, "no weapons formed against you shall prosper......"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Is this for real? People really practice this in the United States? disturbed at the goat head..wow

Yes, very much so!
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:56pm

good exists. so does evil. evil can do the same things that good can.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

What does the goat head mean? anyone know

Its a sacrifice but again, it depends on the nature of the ritual.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:58pm
I'll get that lil afro hair under all of that yaki.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:00pm

no weapons...none at allErmm i detect a flaw in that statementLOL
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:00pm
OP if that's your neighborhood it looks like you live in subsidized housing. Maybe you should move to the suburbs, and maybe u won't have those problems. Jus sayin
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
  Share Topic