FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

My Tips for a Perfect Rollerset

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 45>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissLuxurious View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLuxurious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 10:30am
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dancing in my chair* I told you all these rollers are the bomb!!!! And they are easy to roll with!

I am so happy that you had success!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLuxurious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 10:33am
Oh, Kristie, I forgot to ask, which color roller did you use, and what is your hair length?
jlmami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlmami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 2:56pm
MissLuxurious...I'm curious, can those rollers rip some of your hair?? I'm just wondering since those rollers doesn't have a smooth surface like magnetic rollers. And is it really easier to put these rollers in your hair?? Because it's frustrating trying to know how to keep the magnetic rollers tight with the pins.
kristie21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristie21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 3:00pm

MissLuxurious

My hair is a bit past my shoulders and used the purple ones in the back and in middle/front and blue on the sides. It was soooo easy. I still can't believe I actually had enough time to do my hair when I came home from work (@7:30 pm) and be in bed shortly after. That NEVER happens. Ladies...these rollers are perfect!

Edited by kristie21 - Apr 28 2006 at 3:10pm
kristie21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristie21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 3:09pm
 jlmami
IMO, you just have to be careful when taking them out as with anything you place in your hair to set it (flexirods, magnetics...etc). They are not velcro which makes a HUGE difference in the reason why they can be removed without snagging the hair. They feel almost like rubber. You can even sleep with them. As far as the pins, I used only one bobby pin on eat roller to keep them nice and tight or you can use one silver clip. They didn't move one bit after i put the pins in.

Edited by kristie21 - Apr 28 2006 at 3:10pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLuxurious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 4:23pm
I agree with Kristie. They've never taken my hair out. You just have to exercise care and caution like with anythinf else. They are not velcro, more of a firm plastic (but still gives under pressure). It's definitely easier because you have the grips there to hold the hair when you are starting so it doesn't slip.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLuxurious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 4:24pm
Thanks Krisite, I was just curious. That was a great choice of rollers!
2bBsL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2bBsL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 9:23pm
im going to try this tip! but im not going to buy anymore rollers because i have tons of magnetic ones...however if they dont work then...
but have you done this XX--weeks post? how do you get your roots flat or is this when you said youd have to blow them out?
thats my biggest problem is getting the roots flat...

TIA
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLuxurious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2006 at 11:30pm
If you smooth the hair with a fine tooth comb and apply a god amount of tension when rolling, it should get them fairly straight. But yes, i press the roots on the top out.

Also, I have seen some people roll over (roller placed on top of the section of hair and rolled), instead of under (roller placed underneath section of hair and rolled). That might help. I can't vouch for it, but it is worth a try. Big smile
haitiangoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haitiangoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2006 at 12:03am

While misting your hair with water to keep it wet while rollersetting, can you put essential oils (maybe lavender) in the spray bottle as well?

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 45>
  Share Topic