Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My teenage wedding show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 5:26am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

what are your thoughts?? 

I just don't see why it would be ok to air this on tv.  It is only making teens think that it is ok to get married during their teens and just like 16 and pregnant there will be a bunch of teens trying to get on the show.
I cannot stand this show...
Sponsored Links

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 5:33am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

meh they do it another countries, that's probably why American young adults are so immature now, we baby them so much because;they are not sure when they should be a mature adult yet.. I think I'm just getting tired of telling people, who they can get married to or what they should do with their body and finances...

Dear America,

Exhibit A of being too open minded.

loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 7:41am
Teenagers need to be treated as adults and school must be accelerated and much better. Get them out and start making them WORK and COLLEGE and MARRIAGE!
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 10:59am
It depends on the couple I think. I know a couple that was married as teens. They both finished school and waited seven years before having their first child. 30 years later they are still married. It is not for everybody but for some it is an option. 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 11:29am
Yuck
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 11:33am
Rather married at 16 than pregnant at 16. And IF pregnant at 16, rather a pregnant wife than a baby mama.
My parents got married at 16 and stayed married until my father passed away in 09. I know this isn't a common now.

I wouldn't want my daughter to get married at 16 (she is 16 now), but I would be devastated if she got pregnant in her teens..Well, if she got pregnant before she finished college, was financially stable and married.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

meh they do it another countries, that's probably why American young adults are so immature now, we baby them so much because;they are not sure when they should be a mature adult yet.. I think I'm just getting tired of telling people, who they can get married to or what they should do with their body and finances...

Dear America,

Exhibit A of being too open minded.
Cry

When I think of my American friends (black, white, asian, etc) who got married in their teens to 20 y/o, they all broke up before making it to 30.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 4:07pm
I don't see the issue here.
virgin-hair-hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virgin-hair-hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 8:47pm
It's in the gypsies culture to marry very young, they have one of the highest long lasting marriage rates. Their culture is very different to western culture even though they live with us. You can't really compare their teenage marriages to the ones like on teen moms because they live and lead completely different lives. I'm 17 and really think love can enter your life at any point in your life. 
this quote says a lot about love I think:
"Maybe Love stays. Maybe Love can’t. Maybe Love shouldn’t. Love arrives exactly when Love is supposed to. And Love leaves exactly when Love must. When Love arrives, say, “Welcome, make yourself comfortable.” If Love leaves, ask her to leave the door open behind her, turn off the music, listen to the quiet, whisper, “Thank you for stopping by."
 do you agree with this quote?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 9:41pm
A teen getting married makes them no more mature than a teen having a kid. There is no automatic switch for maturity. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic