Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My Strange Addiction: Keisha likes sucking diapers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Strange Addiction: Keisha likes sucking diapers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Strange Addiction: Keisha likes sucking diapers
    Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:25pm
Snippet

Woman addicted to biting and sucking used diapers
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:27pm
Damn it Keisha!!! Not da dirty diapers tho!!!

Im out!

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:27pm
There is a vid but I can't post
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:28pm
What? Let me guess dirty diapers? Of course dirty,I need glasses. Yuk *leaves*

Edited by Starrygurl - Jan 16 2014 at 12:35pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:29pm
jones, are u on lsa too?
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:30pm
'The heavier ones with more pee smell better': Meet the woman addicted to sniffing and chewing on urine-soaked DIAPERS

ByMargot Peppers
PUBLISHED: 17:18 EST, 15 January 2014 | UPDATED: 17:43 EST, 15 January 2014 

A woman has opened up about her disturbing addiction to hoarding, sniffing and chewing on dirty diapers.
In TLC's new episode of My Strange Addiction, 22-year-old Keyshia from Queens, New York, says the more urine in the diaper, the more she enjoys it.
'It has to have pee in it,' she explains, pulling a diaper out of her drawer and enthusiastically inhaling its odor. 'The heavier ones that have more pee smell better.'

Bizarre craving: In TLC's new episode of My Strange Addiction, 22-year-old Keyshia from Queens, New York, opens up about her addiction to chewing and sniffing dirty diapers

Disturbing: 'It has to have pee in it,' she explains, pulling a diaper out of her drawer and enthusiastically inhaling its odor. 'The heavier ones that have more pee smell better'

Keyshia's obsession began two years ago when she started hoarding dirty diapers and taking them everywhere.

'I love it, it just tastes amazing. I have one when I'm cooking in the kitchen, I have one in my drawers, I have one when I'm sleeping, I keep some in my trunk, I keep some in my pocket book,' she says.

But now that she's pregnant with her first baby, her fiance is getting fed up with her bizarre cravings.

Keyshia gets the soiled diapers from friends and even strangers, and says that the taste is similar to that of sour candy.

from lsa
The woman addicted to CHEWING dirty diapers

Unappetizing: Keyshia gets soiled diapers from friends and even strangers, and says the taste is similar to sour candy

Overwhelming sensation: 'You know when you're walking into a room and you smell a strong smell like food and you kind of taste it? That's what it's like,' she explains

'You know when you're walking into a room and you smell a strong smell like food and you kind of taste it? That's what it's like,' she explains.

In a preview for the episode, which airs tonight on TLC at 10pm, she grins as she takes a diaper out of her bag.
'No for real, the taste is good. Hold on,' she says, chewing on it happily. 'Okay continue!'

Also featured on the show is 50-year-old Vladimir, who is obsessed with putting leeches on himself.

Unhealthy habit: Also featured on the show is 50-year-old Vladimir, who is obsessed with putting leeches on himself and letting them drink his blood

Medicinal purposes: Vladimir's addiction began after he got into a car accident three years ago and became convinced that the bugs would heal him

Addicted: These days, he attaches up to 12 leeches at a time to his body, losing up to six ounces of blood each time and running the risk of infection

Vladimir's addiction began after he got into a car accident three years ago and became convinced that the bugs would heal him. 

These days, he attaches up to 12 leeches at a time to his body, losing up to six ounces of blood each time and running the risk of infection.

But Vladimir says he believes the leeches cleanse and purify his blood and he feels younger each time he lets them drink it
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:30pm
Quote Keyshia from Queens, New York, has become addicted to sniffing and chewing on urine-soaked diapers and says ‘the more pee the better’.

The 22-year-old hoards dirty nappies from both friends and strangers and takes them with her everywhere she goes.

‘I love it, it just tastes amazing.

Pinch
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:31pm
was this posted on LAS also bunnz? Damn I'm missing all the action over there. Maybe tonight I will go back again and revisit the site. Bunz you're convincing me more each day.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:32pm

And she has a fiancé.......yall heifers aint got no excusesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic