Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

My so BFF rubs me the wrong way

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 18>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 3:38am
even if u thought she was trolling, you could have just exited the thread instead of accusing her...yall be too invested. If she is lying what can we do about it? Nothing.

OP, im sorry this happened to you, stay safe and good luck
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 3:43am
One more thing, op, I don't know if this is the first time you've experienced this but make sure u press charges. So many women fail to follow through once everything calms down over the following days.

Damn, can you ever really know anyone? Such a strange turn this story took.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 4:35am
If somebody is hitting you..leave. Don't wait, don't think it will only happen once, don't try to talk it out. Call somebody, anybody. Even people who are not close to you will help you out if you are in a dangerous situation.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 5:20am
Oh no-I'm so sorry this happened to u. Never expected this at all. Take care of urself and follow through with the charges.
qheenkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 5:58am
I can't sleep I'm so scared he still has keys to my apt and to my car. I have spares and he took them. I've never been through anything like this before. Like I watched my sister to through this and I never understood why she was so scared and it just seemed like her ex husband just crushed her spirit. But now I get it. The person who you love and care about. I mean you are basically trusting someone with your things, your feelings, your happiness, your life and all that could just beat you like you mean nothing to them is terrifying. I never would have thought in a million years that he would hit me. I mean we've had more heated arguments about other things and it never escalated to this. Never. I've replayed thing over and over like maybe I could have done this differently. Maybe if I would have done this it would never have happened. I would have never agreed to talk to him had I known this would be the end result but I had no reason to suspect that he would do this. I feel like this is kind of my fault.
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 6:03am
Never blame yourself for someone else's craziness.  Just make sure you keep yourself safe.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 6:14am
So sorry that he did this to you and so sorry a person who said they loved you and whom you love would beat you up. Be grateful you found this out about him BEFORE you married him.....Pay very little attention to the negative advice you get here. You are not thirsty, jealous nor insecure. You were smart to investigate what exactly was going on with the BFF. Always do your homework.  I am sure if you knew he was a violent type of person you would of done it differently. But sometimes we never know UNTIL we know. Some people can be the sweetest individuals UNTIL they are faced with loosing someone. When you got ready to end the relationship this is what turned on his violent side. He is a coward and immature the only way he knows to handle loss is to fight. Some where  along the way he was taught this behavior. I am glad to hear your are pressing charges, do not back down and start to feel sorry for this man. He could of killed you, a man hitting you with force in your face could of easily killed you. He thought only of himself at that moment it was only about what he wanted and needed. I am glad he showed his true colors before you married him. I am sorry that you were hurt in the process though. Change your locks, meditate on the lessons learned here, allow your body to heal and you will come out of the a better woman than when you entered this relationship. Turn this negative into something positive. May you never have to take this class over again. Heal well!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 7:55am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

The nga that thinks the world runs on rainbow beat the sh*t out of you? Wtf is the world coming to.

lawd!LOL  harley?  LOL

but ummm op it sounds like this man has serious issues.  well...i already knew that.  any mofo that would ask you to drop off $20 to HIS bestie who hates you is most definitely nutso squirlo...

press charges, get the bomb azz security system and a gun.  in that order.

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Apr 18 2013 at 7:55am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 8:38am
I don't regret anything I said in this thread. I told you your beef was with him and not her. You tried to paint him as this unsuspecting, naive great guy....

all along he was a manipulative, abusive asshole. & later you want to spill the tea on him having "past" shady friendships....girl Sleepy

The bff was never the problem...she didn't whup your ass and you are still calling her a hoe. smh
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by qheenkitty qheenkitty wrote:

I feel like this is kind of my fault.
& Stop saying/thinking that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon