Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

My so BFF rubs me the wrong way

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
qheenkitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My so BFF rubs me the wrong way
    Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 4:29am
My so best friend is a female. They have known each other for years since grade school but since the first day I met her she has rubbed me the wrong way and here is why. our first time meeting was very awkward. she moved to another state but came here frequently to visit family and friends. Even though she always came into town, its like my so was chasing her down. it took months for him to finally catch up with her and when he did he took me along. Since he considers her his BFF I expected a warm welcome because we have dated for some time now but nope she was basically ignoring me gave me a stank ass hey and didn't include me in their conversations. This was last year.

At first he had me hating her because its like she was always in town but had every excuse under the sun as to why she couldn't meet up with him. Im talking about her being here 2 weekends out the month and not one visit and she avoided his phone calls. He was really hurt by it and i was hurt for him. We would be out somewhere and she would lie about meeting up with us then she would never show. But the one that really got my attention was on my brothers birthday. We took him to a hookah bar and once again was trying to hang out with her while she was in town. We left because the place was closing even though she said she was on her way. Well he called her once we were all in the car he said that we would come pick her up so we could all hang out at my place. She was like oh I can't hang out my hair ain't done I instantly took this as what is she trying to impress my man for especially if she was just out with her cousin. Like how you looked for them isn't a good enough look for us or him

Then her class reunion was coming up and she asked him if he would go with her. I didn't say anything because I said you know friends go together but when she told him he would have to rent a suit and get matching colors to her dress like they were going to prom or some crap I instantly thought it was more of a date than two friends going to go and kick it with old high school friends and stuff. Not to mention how she said that she wanted my so to basically showboat her around the reunion to show all the guys how fine she was since she lost weight like who does that? He didn't go because it rubbed me the wrong way.

She was in town the other week and she called my so up to borrow $20. out of the last year he and I have only seen her once but her ass wasn't avoiding him when she needed to borrow some money smh. He invited me to hang out with them but I told him naw I'm good besides it was almost 2 am and she was leaving in a few hours.

i am not saying that I don't trust that they are anything more than just friends but I'm saying that t say that she is the one I don't trust and that if he would go there with her i doubt she would decline. I'm not saying he would ever but i just notice how she acts on Facebook with her other male friends. She is one of those girls who has to have every guys attention I order to be relevant. She told a guys gf that I have him half the day you get him the other half and laughed about causing friction between them. I just think she is thirsty. I just feel when you are friends there are boundaries that you stay within.

She lost a lot of weight and I k now how it is to feel yourself but when they are talking on the phone all she talks about is how many dates she went on, how many guys want her, and what club she's going to this weekend. Not a how are you doing, how's your family etc. it's all very one sided. My so thinks the world runs on rainbows and that everyone doesn't have ill intent he just wants us all to be the best of friends but I have explained to him over and over that sone of this isnt very friend lime behavior. It seems lime if im around thats when she avoids him the most. She had no problem hanging out with him a few weeks ago knowing that i wasn't coming along. I asked my so if he thought that she was attracted to him and he always says that she is like a sister. I may not understand ether relationship since they have years of friendship but would any of this rub you guys the wrong way?
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 4:32am
That chick wants him.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 4:36am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

That chick wants him.

That's what I told him. He had the craziest look on his face when I broke it down like how I did and said he never thought about it like that but that she is like his sister. We have been semi arguing about it lately. I just don't think any of that is appropriate. I know it's his BFF but she is thirsty and it rubs me the wrong way.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 4:37am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

That chick wants him.

I didn't even read the whole thing and said this. She wants ur man.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 4:47am
Can you guys please elaborate. I want to tell him in another way since what I have said isn't sinking in or do I tell him anything at all? I just don't know what to say anymore. If strangers can see this plain as day then why can't he?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 4:49am
I'm not getting the vibe that she wants him... more like she's a sh!tty ass user who only wants to deal with him when she needs to borrow money, wants to discuss HER life, or needs a favor like taking her to her reunion.

The fact that he has to chase her down and she avoids his phone calls makes her a crappy friend in my opinion. She could at least answer the phone and tell him she has plans or something.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 4:52am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I'm not getting the vibe that she wants him... more like she's a sh!tty ass user who only wants to deal with him when she needs to borrow money, wants to discuss HER life, or needs a favor like taking her to her reunion.

The fact that he has to chase her down and she avoids his phone calls makes her a crappy friend in my opinion. She could at least answer the phone and tell him she has plans or something.

This as well but I just don't get the whole my hair not done thing when you haven't seen your so called BFF for over a year especially when she was at a nearby club right before he called. I guess users have excuses too
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 4:52am
Your SO isn't dumb and he probably entertains the fact that she likes him, sorry to break that to you. Men are not ignorant of women who like them. That whole class reunion fiasco would've prompted a call from me to her.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 4:58am
 She has so many guys that want to date her yet she takes your bf to the reunion? lol Yeah something isn't right here. She either likes him or she is using him for company while she is in town.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qheenkitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 5:00am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Your SO isn't dumb and he probably entertains the fact that she likes him, sorry to break that to you. Men are not ignorant of women who like them. That whole class reunion fiasco would've prompted a call from me to her.

Either he is a really good actor or he knows butI just don't think so. After I brokeit down for him, he called her and asked her put on speakerphone and she was like I gotta go call you right back and never called back. he just wants us to all be friends but its not going to happen.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
  Share Topic