FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedMy so BFF rubs me the wrong way

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
qheenkitty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 9:14am
I only slept an hour because I keepnhearingnthings and he won't stop calling. He's called me more than 13 times already and sent me a threatening text estate. I literally just moved in here. I' hasn't even been 30 days but I know even with the locks being changed he will try something. Or at least I can't have a piece of mind knowing that he knows where I live. Is there any way for me to reason with my landlord to let me out of my lease so that I can move to somewhere that he has no idea about? Ifbhendidnt know where I live then I would be ok but he's going to try something. I just know it. I know that some states allow domestic violence victims to leave their home regardless of leasing terms but I don't think my state does that. Incallednthenreportingnofficer he said the only thing I can do is file for an order of protection but a piece of paper won't keep him away . It will be too late by then.
Sponsored Links

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 9:14am
There is no way I can tell if the OP is trolling or not..

However, I will say, OP, if you are speaking truth, then PRESS CHARGES and don't back down.. That dude is cray cray.. Stop worrying about that other chick and worry about your safety.. Change your locks, get an alarm, etc..  Stop playing on BHM and take action...Of course, some don't  believe you  because, well, that abusive scenario you posted plays out like CB and Rhi Rhi.. It was just not the reaction that a lot of us were expecting.. Anyways, as posted by others, your dude is an bytch and his so called besties ain't your issue.. Be done with that dude and his mom (who seems trifling) and get you some help physical help and stop seeking the advice of a hair forum (at least on that issue because "pressing charges" is the obvious answer)

Edited by EasterBell - Apr 18 2013 at 9:22am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 9:19am
get your protection order. It's not your fault.
Change your locks. It's not your fault.
Call your landlord and see what happens. You wont know until you try.
Find out how much it costs to break your lease if he says no.
Call your brother and see if he can stay with you for a while, or atleast make his presence known.

What state are you in if you don't mind me asking? If anything, please let us know what your landlord says.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by qheenkitty qheenkitty wrote:

I feel like this is kind of my fault.
& Stop saying/thinking that.
agree.. You ain't did anything to make that damn dude use your face as a punching bag..
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

I only slept an hour because I keepnhearingnthings and he won't stop calling. He's called me more than 13 times already and sent me a threatening text estate. I literally just moved in here. I' hasn't even been 30 days but I know even with the locks being changed he will try something. Or at least I can't have a piece of mind knowing that he knows where I live. Is there any way for me to reason with my landlord to let me out of my lease so that I can move to somewhere that he has no idea about? Ifbhendidnt know where I live then I would be ok but he's going to try something. I just know it. I know that some states allow domestic violence victims to leave their home regardless of leasing terms but I don't think my state does that. Incallednthenreportingnofficer he said the only thing I can do is file for an order of protection but a piece of paper won't keep him away . It will be too late by then.

...threatening texts?

DON'T DELETE THEM.  Don't delete the call records either.  You'll need these when you're pressing charges.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 9:33am
Keep a record of everything
File police report
Show all of this to landlord when asking to break lease (might help if you can find a replacement)
Ask if you can stay with somebody while doing all of this
Never stay in your home alone, keep your phone charged at all times
Do not contact him, do not have somebody threaten him, don't destroy any of his stuff
Pack it into a box, have somebody give him his stuff (take pictures for proof)

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 9:36am
Well, I guess the BFF is no longer the issue. You have a whole other problem on your hands...I hope you stay away. 
qheenkitty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 9:41am
This is my fault if I had left it alone when he went through my phone we'd still be together and I wouldn't have gotten beat up. I live in Missouri
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 9:45am

This is my fault if I had left it alone when he went through my phone we'd still be together and I wouldn't have gotten beat up. I live in Missouri

You would have gotten beaten up eventually, if not for this, for something else. It's not your fault and deep down you know it.

I was going to say he sounds controlling...with the laughing/smiling when you are serious....going thru your phone and then "checking" you about the contents in it. But things went left.

If he fcked his bff previously, then he was grooming you to have a threesome with her. I swear I've been in this exact same scenario as the bff. I even wrote about it on bhm. He aint sh*t. It's time to run and move on.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 9:47am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
  Share Topic