FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedMy so BFF rubs me the wrong way

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 5:06pm
You really do need to go home for a little bit where you know you're safe! You don't know what this girl might do and you already injured. This boy is facing jail right now and he is not in the right state of mind. I'd get the F outta that apartment. Please leave!
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 4:57pm
Then go home. He doesn't love you. He is playing you and is talking she about you to jig-ga jr. save those phone numbers all under one contact called "don't answer" and in your smart phone use the "straight to voicemail" feature. How many hours away are your family?

Edited by nitabug - Apr 18 2013 at 5:00pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 4:47pm
you need to go home.  asap.
qheenkitty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 4:46pm
Creole, I've been talking to my mom but all she keeps saying is that I need to come home and get myself together. My brother says the same thing. He has all sorts of people calling and playing on my phone. I've been talking to people but they don't really understand.

Eta I know I'm confused or at least sound like it. This is hard. He has never hit me before. There are so many thought running through my mind.

Edited by qheenkitty - Apr 18 2013 at 4:50pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 4:45pm
I swear you sound like the same chic. Call the police and your phone company and report her threats Stop taking to that boys mama and call yours.
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by qheenkitty qheenkitty wrote:

I've slept a little but I'm feeling more rested but I still feel like irk embarrassed pathetic and ashamed. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I have bruising al, over my face and some really bad scratched and choke marks around my neck. We were together for almost 2 years. Do you know the best friend had the nerve to call my about an hour ago and go off on me. This hoe says why tf you get my guy arrested? You real foul for that. And you gone get yours then she says its alright we gone be alright don't you worry. This just a little trip up but now you gone its all us. She said some other sheit but I hung up on her she keeps calling. I guess I need to change my number and get her ass for harassment. This just makes it hurt more. His mom has been calling too but I don't feel like talking to her right now. She's a church lady and the disappointment she has is overwhelming and it makes me feel guilty. She just couldn't believe it at first. She's not one of those parents who says her child is above all that but she's just shocked because she didn't raise him that way. She's been nothing but good to me and I feel guilty.

has he hit you before?

also,if you havent already, please unfriend them both on facebook.  cut all ties.  if she calls again let her know that you will press charges for harassment if she continues to call. 

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 4:40pm
don't feel guilty.
stay safe OP

(sidenote: this is one of those times when it would be helpful if we could edit our thread titles)
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by qheenkitty qheenkitty wrote:

she says its alright we gone be alright don't you worry. This just a little trip up but now you gone its all us. She said some other sheit but I hung up on her she keeps calling. I guess I need to change my number and get her ass for harassment.

Stern Smile
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 4:15pm
You need to get off bhm and talk to someone who can really help u or someone that at least knows u because at this point it seems like ur just unloading and some of it isn't making sense and its pissing me off because I feel bad for u. Go call ur mom so she can make sure u don't slip into depression because now ur not making sense. I may sound mean, but ur at a terrible juncture and ur confused. Hell if I knew ur mom I would email her this thread. Call ur cousin or somebody, u need some love and reassurance.

Don't let him run u out of ur house. Don't readjust ur life because he's dumb. Be strong right now. U aren't dead or severely injured. That nicca don't run shyt over there. Get ur butt up and get some protection. U got pepper spray? He's a coochie he's not going to hurt u any worse than u can b prepared for. Keep ur cell by u. Change ur number. U got good advice in here. Be strong, don't let this human scare u.

Edited by creole booty - Apr 18 2013 at 4:17pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 4:06pm

You have nothing to feel guilty about.

Please proceed with pressing charges and getting a protection order.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic