Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My sister in law is mad that I wont do her hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My sister in law is mad that I wont do her hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

I only do hair for a couple people that I know. I made the mistake of hooking up a friend's aunt. It was a total nightmare. Now I keep everything under wraps. I almost didn't talk to my grandma for a bit when she let it slip that I did micro-links. Had all my aunts and cousins asking me questions.

microlinks?
ruh oh, now I'm getting ready to be put on silent treatment LOL cause I have questions--

what type of hair do you use?
do you use the silicone lined links?
how long do they last?
blending issues?
Big smile

I ordered some link things last year but never really did anything with them. I had high hopes though lol.

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 06 2014 at 4:16pm
Sponsored Links

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:26pm
Sorry if it sounds harsh but phuck her feelins.  If you don't want to do it, then she should just accept it. 
BTW baking someone a cake is way less time consuming than braiding someone else's hair.  

So don't feel bad, just keep it moving.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:30pm
That's how I felt after putting in genie locs by myself! People asked me and I told them no but they understood and accepted my refusal!

Your SIL is entitled as hell!
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Sorry if it sounds harsh but phuck her feelins.  If you don't want to do it, then she should just accept it. 
BTW baking someone a cake is way less time consuming than braiding someone else's hair.  

So don't feel bad, just keep it moving.

Girl I don't feel bad at all. She'll live.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:32pm
is this going to make things uncomfy at the next  family Thanksgiving dinner? lol

SILs can be a handful.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:47pm
Purp it might. She holds grudges and acts petty. I have been through some stuff with this girl man. I don't really care about her being mad though. She does it with everybody. We just ignore her. She throws tantrums. She is a grown 40 something year old woman with kids too.

We have come a looooooooooooong way from how it used to be. We wouldn't even speak to each other years ago. She stopped talking to my husband too because she was mad that we were together. Thats why no matter how close she tries to get I keep her at a certain distance. I think she is one of those people who will turn on you in a minute. I try to be cordial and friendly to set a good example for my kids. I don't want them to see no craziness. But if she come at me wrong it could go there again. I'm trying to be a civilized lady. 

She hasn't texted or called me since then so we will see. LOLLOL

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:53pm
petite, dang. Sorry to hear all that.  Can't believe she stopped speaking to her brother. Does she think she runs things or something? lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:55pm
Yeah she does think that. And I don't play those type of games. She ain't running nothing over here with me and mines and it eats her up when she doesn't get her way. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 5:00pm
yeah I got that vibe from her when you said she said "I'm getting ready to save some money...' without asking you a thing about if you have time to do her hair or feel like it. That sounds like somebody trying to manipulate me and I don't respond well to that (just speaking of how I'd take it..)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic