BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

My s/o pissed me off......

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My s/o pissed me off......
    Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:25am
He always searches through my phone....so I took the time out to search thru his lastnight while he was p.o. sleep....I somehow searched thru his text messages (that he thought he deleted) But I knew where to go to recover them. So this person name P texted him a few times...bk n fourth, the convo went something like this. 

My S/O: I thought you had a dude thats why i ain't been hittn you up outta respect
P: I thought u had 1 too thats why i ain't been hittn you up
My S/O: well you can still hit a niqqa up then sometimes
P: Oh ok, we can still hang out sometimes
My S/O: When
P: Weekend

I read that and said nothing till the next morning. I asked who was P? He said oh just someone that texted him to ask a question, I asked him why he delete the messages..he says, cuz what he was texting me for was sum bs and i ain't wanna leave that in my phone. Notice he says HE. Come to find out HE is a SHE. So he's had this short convo with this chic that stays right next door to his mother. WOW DO I NOT TRUST HIM OR WHAT.

I dunno what to do, part of me says leave him alone if you can't trust. The other part of me says hunnie just do you and see how it plays out. 

Swear I just wanna say F it all together and just keep it moving but im so tired of jumpin into relationship after relationship (ive only had 3 total) 
Should I stay or should I go BHM? What would you do? Am I petty? Is this something minor that i'm just taking way outta proportion Confused

Sponsored Links

Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:47am
Basically what I read from that is if that girl didn't have a dude, he would be with her. And now since he found out that she didn't, its fair game. Um NO! I would leave him with the quickness. Especially since he lied about it being a guy instead of a girl. I couldn't trust him after that.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:55am
Is this the same dude that doesn't want to cook for you? If so, now you have your answer as to why...
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 5:24pm
Well, you looked at his phone because you were already distrustful of him.
Let him be with whomever he wants and be single.
Queentia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queentia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 6:57pm
Idk I'm kinda devious and even though two wrongs don't make a right I would be plottin my revenge. 
But maybe you should do the right thing and just walk away from the relationship.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 11:25am
Girl go with your instincts.They never steer you wrong.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic