FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmy RESPONSE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Hair ViVi

Author
ASHLEYG LUVz MU View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: my RESPONSE
    Posted: Nov 24 2008 at 6:07pm
Ok i posted a topic twice (The Best Compliment Ever and Should I Be Offended)..about certain statements of admiration (obviously im in the wrong for saying compliments) that i get about my hair 

ok first of all those of you who responded took things waaay out of proportion..i'm 1,000,000 percent clear on the type of hair that i have (gorgeous silky thick 3c4a relaxed hair in between apl and bsl) and i dont wish to have another type...you obviously had the wrong interpretation of what i was saying. I'm not a liar (as far as my mega-tek threads) and I'm not seeking attention.

Second of all i know i dont have white peoples hair which i NEVER said was the compliment (the compiment was the fact that they really admired how pretty my hair was and asked what products i used and said that they need to get some of that)  i simply stated that alot of people tell me that...i find no comfort what so ever in it and thats why i posted my second topic asking should i be offended cuz someone told me that recently.

Third of all  dont say anything to or about me if you're gonna be mean and disprespectful cuz i really dont appreciate the majority of what was said in that thread. i know you have your freedom of speech but just watch what you say in threads cuz itz like a chain reaction...i have an inbox for a reason .

Fouth of all thank you to those who were respectful I Love You and God bless those who weren't I Love You and God bless.....but you can kiss it Smile (lets see the different interpretations of that) maybe im wrong here saying this but...its how i feel.

Fifth of all I'm ending this here with no animosity towards anyone I didnt take time out to target anybody viciously like a LOSER. Just wanted to clear things up and I feel I did.  

Have A Loverly Day!! Tongue

Edited by ASHLEYG LUVz MU - Nov 24 2008 at 7:11pm
Sponsored Links

trinigyal298 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2008 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by ASHLEYG LUVz MU ASHLEYG LUVz MU wrote:

Ok i posted a topic twice (The Best Compliment Ever and Should I Be Offended)..about certain statements of admiration (obviously im in the wrong for saying compliments) that i get about my hair 

ok first of all those of you who responded took things waaay out of proportion..i'm 1,000,000 percent clear on the type of hair that i have (gorgeous silky thick 3c4a relaxed hair in between apl and bsl) and i dont wish to have another type...you obviously had the wrong interpretation of what i was saying. I'm not a liar (as far as my mega-tek threads) and I'm not seeking attention.

Second of all i know i dont have white peoples hair which i NEVER said was the compliment (the compiment was the fact that they really admired how pretty my hair was and asked what products i used and said that they need to get some of that)  i simply stated that alot of people tell me that...i find no comfort what so ever in it and thats why i posted my second topic asking should i be offended cuz someone told me that recently.

Third of all  dont say anything to or about me if you're gonna be mean and disprespectful cuz i really dont appreciate the majority of what was said in that thread. i know you have your freedom of speech but just watch what you say in threads cuz itz like a chain reaction...i have an inbox for a reason .

Fouth of all thank you to those who were respectful I Love You and God bless those who weren't I Love You and God bless.....but you can kiss it Smile (lets see the different interpretations of that)

Fifth of all I'm ending this here with no animosity towards anyone I didnt take time out to target anybody viciously like a LOSER. Just wanted to clear things up and I feel I did.

Have A Loverly Day!! Tongue
DeadLOL

Edited by trinigyal298 - Nov 24 2008 at 6:22pm
sellara View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2008 at 6:36pm
somehow i think this shouldnt have even been posted.im seeing a rerun coming on...........................
MsMediumLocks View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2008 at 6:36pm
well i didnt say anything negative about ur post. but im glad u respondedHug
ememzee99 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2008 at 6:38pm
well said....but ashley i was one of the ppl who decided to speak up for you and got mobbed so this may just start another chain reaction...just saying
babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2008 at 6:46pm
^^Ashley, please where is this going?  You yourself started a post called the "best compliment ever"!  You said your hair was so gorgeous that white people gathered around in awe of it.  I don't see how you would be offended by the misguided (and possibly blind) white people gawking at your hair, or how you could be offended by the ladies on this board who thought you were seeking validation.
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2008 at 6:46pm
For some so hyper sensitive about their BS don't go causing more drama by calling those that didn't AGREE with you loser and telling us to kiss it and then thinking you can clean it up by bringing God into it. Doesn't work that way.
ASHLEYG LUVz MU View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2008 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by ememzee99 ememzee99 wrote:

well said....but ashley i was one of the ppl who decided to speak up for you and got mobbed so this may just start another chain reaction...just saying

thanks so much!! and if this does then it does at least i feel i got my complete point across and im done. If the same thing happens here then i'll be cool with it cuz I'm over it. Thanks again Smile
MizzBrit View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2008 at 6:49pm
should have never started thread
its just going to lead to the same BS
all over again
you could have posted your response in the other thread
IM just saying..

-brit was here too.
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member