Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

My Ratchet Story - Club Fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:02am
I wish I spoke patois. All I know how to say is pon de replay.
Sponsored Links

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:06am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Wacko This thread has me dizzy, but you beat up a man who touch your behind. Well, he deserved it. Disrespectful people is the thing I don't like.

My apologies for the vertigo, good sir.

The reason I reacted the way I did is because I simply cannot stand men who think they have the right to touch women simply because they can.

I went out with my (girl) friend Saturday night. A popular Jamaican song named 'Tuck In Your Belly' came on. It's a silly song about girls with large bellies.  Anyway, the chorus says -

"From yu know yu belly nuh bang..."

In English, "if you know you don't have a big belly..."

Anyway, I'm an avid fitness junkie and I work out daily, so I'm fit and in shape. When we were all singing the chorus, some guy just walks up to me and rubs my belly.

This kind of behaviour grates my guinep because I'm thinking just WHO gave you the right to touch me? I didn't 'act up' that night, I simply pushed his hand away and told him I'd cut him if he touched me again. Do.not.touch.me.

I'm going to have to start wearing a sign that says 'don't touch me' when i go out because some men really have no idea that is is rude and violating when you just grab someone.

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Organic me deh pon a incognito ting right now.....llllloooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww profile, minding me p's and q's. Me lawyer nuh deh pon de island right now and me and de roach and rat dem and bleach out face mummmaa dem a jail just cant have another go around. LOLOLOL

Diane...what in the...!!! LOLLOL!! Mi cyaan tek it if yu deh deh a Ft. Augusta man cho!
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Seet deh now dat damn Konshens a hot up yuh head..........PEPPASKULL yuh name from now on. Organic Peppaskull
More death @ LEGGOBEASSSSSSSS'
I understand where you coming from man. A chick hit me last week i fly in her face so faas mi step pon both her foot them, ready fe land her a straight right, then i realised it wasnt that serious and i was in the library with informers&cameraphones all around. My mother taught me never to hit anyone so when someone touch me, me HIGNORANT.
Bout him madds in front of Crowd a people, massive and crew...................de man muss ben'. And is smaddy fren? him naah live it down. plus him get punch and drop dung in front of d ppl dem. SHAME AND SCANDAL. him deserve it.......... old creepa
Wait deh is what happen 2 weeks ago mek yuh cudden bruck wild?

bandido it means "go on/proceed to hold this map here" gwaan= go on joined up

you must teach me this marvelous vernacularCry
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:59am
Yes Iyah them a test me faith tiddeh ohh LAWD!! Me the 3 big head wharf dog dem and the JPS disconnection man dem while ago!. Now how you come a me yard gate big and bad like you a baliff fe reposses me tings a come tell me seh i owe $6000 on my light bill AND the balance was $4000 AND it pay alreadyConfused?!!!!! You trying to embarass me in this uptown suburbia? And me and me neighbour dem a deestant deestant (decent decent) people? Hataclaps nayly gwaan boy.
To mek matters worse, me tink seh deh a scamma or robber/rappa (that con run in my neighbourhood nuff nuff) so i wasnt gonna come outside and the dog dem a get extra dark and fool fool. Cause not a JPS logo was anywhere to be seen, no ID nuh shub out nutten. The man dem wudda get d light up of them life and is constant spring police station me did about to call when my brother tell me seh dem legit. Is two uncouth greasy looking gentlemen (you know how d yardman dem can look ruff) inna one pop down pickup roll up, one of dem inna tear foot jeans. I thought is JPS man disconnect so me frighten when d customer service lady confirm seh de work contract outLOL. LMFAO.
Fort Augusta no man me not bad enuff fe dat? Just police lockup weh de police dem shub in de hose and de creepa dem come watch you bathe. The horrorDead. But even when me lock up me can still post on BHM ah we seh internet, phone card, BB service and laptop inna jailEmbarrassed
Bandido, ah simple supm dat man, how much money you have?Tongue

Bandido, ah simple supm dat man, how much money you have?Tongue

Edited by Diane (35) - Nov 20 2012 at 10:36am
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:23am
Orgy I can't even lie...I don't understand what y'all are sayingLOLCry

I can understand u over the phone perfectly clear though....

is it okay if i say whu da gwan!

That's what i wanna say..but i don't think I spelled it rightSleepy

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:35am
A some con artiste dem Diane! Tell JPS dem fi  line up from Sandy and tap badda good people bout no damn bill! DWBRCL @ the dark dog dem LOLLOLLOL! Tink dem easy? Tan deh deh an see LOL!

Now when was this likkle 'time spent' a lockup wid Facebook and alla dem deh sumpn deh? It sound nice. Dem serve cook food, too? And a CALL you fi call fi dem supervisor bout him cut off foot pants dem! A nuh uniform code dat! LOL  Bout contractor. Contract mi bumbo rass foot fram ouuta him batty hole bout $6k. You did fi leggo di dog dem pan him same way.

Seducky, trust me, it is a concerted effort to speak clearly - lord knows I appreciate the compliment Big smile, that make me feel good yes LOL
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:37am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

and pon de floor. I was already lost trying to read the OP but then Diane started writing and I just quit reading Confused LOL.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:37am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Orgy I can't even lie...I don't understand what y'all are sayingLOLCry

I can understand u over the phone perfectly clear though....

is it okay if i say whu da gwan!

That's what i wanna say..but i don't think I spelled it rightSleepy

I...I don't even know what this is Cry.

What a gwaan? Like 'what's up' or 'what's going on?

If you REALLY want to impress a Jamaican, I recommend you say 'wha gwaan yute?! Ting propa?' LOL

That will be $6 Stern Smile.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:39am
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

and pon de floor. I was already lost trying to read the OP but then Diane started writing and I just quit reading Confused LOL.

If you think that's bad, you just wait til Yardgirl and Wildfire come in here. Laaawd dem two deh can chat bad LOL.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic