BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Ratchet Story - Club Fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:37am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

hummph for some reason orgy im really protective for u online.. hmm it is not cool that they try to rachetize youAngryLOL

Thank yew, bew. Dem a try libelize my good naaaaame! CryLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:40am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i dont understand why you told you s/o nothing was wrong...he's suppose to be your help right?

and man i totally read that in an accent.

He's definitely my help, but honestly, my s/o and I don't get down like that. We are both rather reserved and stick only to each other, so whenever we go out, we just enjoy ourselves. We never get involved in fights or words or any kind of fracas - it's just not who we are. We are lovers, not fighters (though we are both boxers LOL).

Also, he is a black man - an immigrant - in South Florida. Police love to lock his kind up, no matter how much manners or education on 'broughtupsy' he may have. I'm always aware of that when we go out.

...and I want to hear you read it in an accent LOL.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:41am

i dont understand why you told you s/o nothing was wrong...he's suppose to be your help right?

girl that is code girl word for, please baby don't go to jail tonight after beating that man to deathBig smile
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:42am
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

Oh wow....Next time just step on the feet of the people that are closest to you..That way you don't have to turn around,I broke 3 toes on one guys foot before.He learned a valuable lesson that day.....

Jeeeeezam peas my girl, yuh mad enuh! LOLLOLLOLLOL
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:44am
ShockedLOL
i read it in an accent too...Ermm
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:45am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

girl that is code girl word for, please baby don't go to jail tonight after beating that man to deathBig smile

You know how di ting set! LOL

And my s/o and I were talking just now about how unfortunate it is that men are for support and protection, but when they protect us, they get thrown in jail. It's unfortunate that we have to consider these options.

..and who gave this thread 5 stars??? LOLLOLLOL
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:46am
Originally posted by Brownsugar1 Brownsugar1 wrote:

ShockedLOL
i read it in an accent too...Ermm

LOLLOLLOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:51am

That's what made it so greatLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCry

Im too tired for thisCry
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:04am
i kept getting lost but i understood the main points of the story 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:09am
No you did not type out the word "broughtupsy" and add the Im classy classy disclaimer at the start DEATH
WOIIIIIIIIIIIII what a prekkeh!! Im glad it never escalate any further. *hugs*

See why mi nuh mix and mingle with the masses?! People dont know how to behave including d chick on her headtop LOL and i have a short fuse and cant afford to catch a case (or a stab) right now at all.

Wait how de place stay when dis ah gwwaan? Music lock off selector a cuss yuh fe mash up d party? Or is not big big excditement just round which part you did deh?

SO didnt even have to defen' d ting, Organic have it loack.
sings "nuh bwoy nuh badda dan weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, DO SUPM DO SUPM"

You and dat devil water!!!!!

Man the image of you being carted away from the scene screaming at that gray tol' man fe go breead a gall and sour muuma whats it not and 'llow out young ppl sinting will stay with me all week!! *Hollers*

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic