BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Ratchet Story - Club Fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Ratchet Story - Club Fight
    Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:07am
This is a mess

BH< i am so classy. So, so classy. Brie and merlot and curry chicken wid a dash a rum and all a dem bloodclot deh.

Anyway, me and the s/o guh a one dance tonight you see, and when the music lick in and one gal start dance pon her head top and whine and go on with pure antics, a crowd start surround her and watch and cheer and whatnot.

Anyway, I was there in the crowd watching her dance (I wasn't dancing tonight because I'm still injured from two weeks ago LOL), and I felt someone grab a handful of ass.

A HANDFUL OF ASS. MY ASS!

So there were two guys standing closely behing me, so I elbowed in the ribs the one I thought touched me. He looked at me like I was crazy and pointed to the other guy standing behind me.

Now see, that mean seh him did guilty because how you coulda know fi point pon a next yute if anuh you same one do me something? Him must know somebody did a do me something.

I am sorry I can not speak standard English when I am tipsy and rum a flow still.

Anyway, I felt a NEXT handful of ass, and this time I get vex because seriously, WOMAN CAN'T GO A DANCE WITHOUT MOLESTATION??? Don't put yuh bloodcloot hands dem pon ME! Mi know you? Afta mi nuh know you! Bloodclot.

Anyway, I ran out of the crowd and found my s/o (who was feeling a vibes on a nearby wall). He saw the look on my face and asked what happened, and I told him 'nothing'.

A few minutes later I guess my look deceived me because he asked again, and I told him that some yute a grab off afta mi and mi nuh like it. He asked if it was one of the guys he saw standing behind me as I came running to him, and I say yes, but I am unsure which one it was. i cannot say definitively. Next thing, s/o shoots across the floor to go approach the man.

See. My s/o is very shy and very quiet. He is, however, exceedingly over protective of me. He always keeps a close eye on me when we go out, but tonight I slipped away and went to the restroom as the girl started dancing, so s/o never saw me in the crowd until i started running towards him.

Anyway, words ensue, I go to pull my s/o away because he's a boxer and well - I aint trying to have us spend the night in county, so I tell the guy to cool his jets, he pushed my hand away, I punched him in the jaw and he fell into the wall, my s/o grabbed me kicking and screaming out of the club as I'm yelling at the guy so suck out him mudda sour something and go breed a gyal and mek fambily true him old backside full up a grey hair inna di dance wid a heap of young people.

I'm on vacation for this week -- and the fun had just started.

SOUND DI BIG TINGS DEM!

And no, I have NEVER been involved in a club brawl, but you ain't gonna put your hands on me and get away with it.

Bloodcloot dog faced parasite.

Edited by Organic - Nov 20 2012 at 3:10am
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (32) Thanks(32)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:12am

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:12am
orgyyyyyyyy... bloodclot dog faced parasite... danggg i don't really like drunk people.. but ur my favLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:13am
j/p, you know I love you Orgy. Heart
Reading about a bar fight in patois has amused me greatlyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Nov 20 2012 at 3:14am
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:15am
F8 trust me, this is not like me AT ALL, but the man start free up like a war thing and mi haffi defend myself, s/o or not.

Worst thing the man is my s/o friend's friend...who was also there at the dance. One set a foolishness got me out here acting like one bhuttu and I have a security clearance I am trying to keep LOL.

Skittles you know mi love yuh like cook food pon Sunday morning LOL. Ratchet mi seh!!!
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:16am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

orgyyyyyyyy... bloodclot dog faced parasite... danggg i don't really like drunk people.. but ur my favLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

LOL Afta mi nuh drunk, Indian people hold fi dem rum WELL. I'm just a bit...warm, that's all Embarrassed.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:19am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

yeah that was funny

imma use that one today
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:25am
Oh wow....Next time just step on the feet of the people that are closest to you..That way you don't have to turn around,I broke 3 toes on one guys foot before.He learned a valuable lesson that day.....
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:28am
hummph for some reason orgy im really protective for u online.. hmm it is not cool that they try to rachetize youAngryLOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:28am
i dont understand why you told you s/o nothing was wrong...he's suppose to be your help right?

and man i totally read that in an accent.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic