FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Queen hair purchase :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 7:52pm
My big head couldn't get away with 2 bundles of 22 inch for nothing in this world .

Hope you enjoy your install and thanks for sharing!
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:49am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

My big head couldn't get away with 2 bundles of 22 inch for nothing in this world .

Hope you enjoy your install and thanks for sharing!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
BBelle23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBelle23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:31pm
Thank You, this link is straight but you ordered wavy right?
BBelle23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBelle23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:41pm
Help! Do you suggest contacting the supplier first or should I just go ahead and order??
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:28pm
if u have any questions feel free to contact them.
my hair is soft. no smell. no tangles but i got 22 straight braz
musbjaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musbjaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:08pm
The hair is really nice... I ordered the Peruvian wavy and 2 bundles of the Peruvian straight... I sent a message letting her know I wanted dry hair, no nits, dark color, and the softest bundles they could find... I was nervous at first because I couldn't find any reviews on the Peruvian, but I remembered that they also are Genesis vendor so I found a lot of YT videos on the Peruvian, hopefully it's good. I placed my order friday, and got my tracking number yesterday... I hope it's here by Friday... How long did it take after the 24 hr verification?
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:42pm
ahh the infamous Queens hair is still being ordered huh !? lol    When I had the hair the corn chip/dirty scalp/feet smell came back every time I washed the hair even after I thought I had gotten rid of it.   Nothing took it away in the end .   It smelled faintly of it until the very end.   It looks really good still though.   The hair was nice if a bit overly super silky for my taste( I had "Brazilian" wavy)   And explain please someone what the "burn" test proves ??   Human hair burns and turns to ash.   I guess that means if the hair melts into clumps-it is not human right ??   "My hair from Queens was definitely human right down to the split ends ! It was gorgeous !
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic